Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

cv

one question

I’m trying to post my recording and seem to be completely useless at it. Jill

That works fine Jill, not useless at all!

Llongyfarchiadau everyone - really useful questions! @tyler-chinnick, @claireyoung, @Helene, @VictoriaLloyd, @jill-13 and @joe-boyle-1.

@joe-boyle-1, @jill-13 and @tyler-chinnick - Good job on your recordings, but I’ll need your 5 minute challenge recording as well in order to give you your badges! You can find more information here: Speaking Practice Tasks: Info on COMPLETING, RECORDING, POSTING to gain COLOURED BADGES

1 Like

Thank you. All caught up now :slight_smile:

Diolch :slight_smile: Dw i hapus da iawn!

Da iawn @caz-pindsvin! Almost at your last badge! :partying_face::star2:

1 Like

I’ve recorded a few sentences today and tried to post them but Just haven’t got the hang of how.
I said, Dw i’n moyn mynd i’r Cymru ar a penwythnos athos dw i’n byw yn Colorado a dw i ddim yn hoffi America.

Sorry am not very good at this. Jill13

Bore da pawb… here’s my question for week 19 :slightly_smiling_face:

Yma fy cwestiwn:

Da iawn @paul-williams-9, @ruth-32 a @norm-jones! :green_heart:

@ruth-32 - do you have a red badge recording somewhere? You’ll need that before I can give you your green badge. Just let me know when you’ve posted it and I’ll give you both!

@jill-13 - Oh no! Have you had a go at posting your red badge recording first? You’ll need to copy the link of the recording and paste it in the correct thread. Which step are you getting stuck on? We’ll do our best to help!

Noswaith dda @Novem - ah, dw i ddim yn siwr. I think the answer is no - something I have forgotten to do. I will need to go back and re-read the emails to find out what it is! I’ll be back as soon as I know…

Hello again @Novem… I have just posted my red badge recording. Aaargh. Argh. :scream:

Hi, my laptop is very old and wouldn’t record the sentences properly. Did manage to record the question but couldn’t manage to post it.
Am enjoying the course . It doesn’t matter about a badge, shall just carry on learning. Jill

Done https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/2061/6min_19_question.mp3