Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

Great job on your recordings @whereistherent, @evan-pryer a @luis-dawber! :partying_face::green_heart:

@luis-dawber - do you have your red badge recording somewhere? If you post it and let me know in this thread I can give you both your red and green badges!

I’m not sure if I have my red badge or not. I didn’t even realise there was a forum until I saw in the task list last week about posting the recording to it :joy:. So, probably not. How do I get my red badge?

The badges are explained here Pink, red, green, blue and beyond... what do they mean?

The task for getting your pink badge was in the week 6 email (you need pink before you can go red!) and the task for getting the red badge was in the week 18 email.

Thanks @siaronjames. I think that I tried posting into the Slack channel and couldn’t get it to work (clearly because I was meant to be posting in here :joy:). Is there a way I can get my pink and red badge now or has that ship week and truly sailed?

1 Like

Yes, @luis-dawber, you can still get the pink and red - just post the things the tasks ask you post in the relevant threads:
pink - The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)
red - The '5 Min' Test- week 18 'SENTENCES' recording **Pink to Red badge** 🔴 (Awarded Mondays)

If you need to find the week 6 and week 18 emails again, just log into www.SaySomethingin.com/welsh/6min and there you’ll see a View Previous link. That allows you to look back at previous emails online and also to re-send them to yourself.

1 Like

Dyma fy cwestion i (Is that right? Here is my question) https://ssi-cyhoeddus.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/recording/2392/6min_19_question.mp3

Llongyfarchiadau @carolyn-baillargeon, @rosalind-short, @chelsea-5, @RobF a @laura-61! :green_heart::partying_face::partying_face:

@rosalind-short - Haia! Do you have your red badge recording somewhere? :slight_smile: If you post it in the red badge thread and let me know here as well, I can give you both your red and green badges! :grin::star2:

1 Like

Question from @glynnhughes2002

It would be somewhere on my computer system, I think…?? Well, perhaps. (I did it many months ago, then had a long break from the SSiW tasks.)Would it be possible for you to post me the original request, please (from whichever week it was), then I will see if I can find it. If I can’t, then I will create some new sentences when I get around to it. Diolch

The original task was in week 18, so to see that email again, just log into www.SaySomethingin.com/welsh/6min and there you’ll see a View Previous link. That allows you to look back at previous emails online and also to re-send them to yourself.

I’m not sure why your recording is so crackly @peg-thomas
Do you want to have another go at recording it? It’s hard to tell what your question is.

Have we missed awarding your pink and red badges? Those are the tasks previous to this recording a question one. The pink one is for posting “Done it” when you’ve been able to say your sentences in under 5 minutes, and the red one is for posting a recording of them.