Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

yes, but I’m not very ‘up’ with getting apps. It was the most technophobe-compatible thing I could come up with, and as long as it works I don’t mind it being a bit longwinded! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m getting a bit addicted to this. :smirk:

2 Likes

It’s got real legs, hasn’t it? I can see this becoming a central part of SSiW… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I haven’t really bothered with the badges until now. I can see this as a real opportunity, for those of us in areas where Welsh speakers are very thin on the ground, to communicate with others. I’ve really enjoyed listening to the clips. Diolch yn fawr iawn!

4 Likes

I haven’t marked this ‘simple’, although I think the grammar’s OK, as I’m not sure about the level for the vocab. Let me know if you think it should be ‘simple’ and I’ll see if I can amend it.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

@aran - is that basically “easy-peasy nice and squeezy”? LOL? Now that I’ve had a chance to read more of the threads re. SoundCloud and voice recordings, perhaps I’ll just google how I get the mic on this 'ere peth of mine to record. Not sure I’ll cael cyfle heddiw though…

1 Like

Very close! Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy…:wink:

2 Likes

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/very-simple-question-from-beth-eating-finished-l1-doing-c1/10708

1 Like

It’s simple, but hard if you’ve not heard it used or watched Ar Lafar (hint hint)

1 Like

6MWS task :grinning:

1 Like

Et voilà: the link to my question thread for Week 10 of the 6MWS. Hope the format is correct.

1 Like

I obviously didn’t read this too carefully and I already have green badge, but still, if you are building an resource for listening and potentially answering questions then here are links to my 6 very odd questions/threads.

Enjoy.

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

1 Like

Andrea week 7 of 6mth course

1 Like

Great work, Andrea - now, can you go here:

https://forum.saysomethingin.com/c/welsh/speaking-practice

and then click on ‘+ New Topic’ up towards the top right, and then post that link again, with a title like ‘Question from Andrea for Green Badge’… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elizabeth Davey Week10 of the 6 months course

1 Like

Des Scholes Week 10 on six months course

1 Like