Going GREEN - week 19 'QUESTION' recording **Red to Green badge** ❇ (Awarded Mondays)

I hope this link works.

1 Like

Question from Gwilym - currently doing level 1.

Question from Gareth - Currently doing Level 1.

1 Like

Hi here is my reply to @ben-25
Dwi mynd I dysgu mwy Cymraeg wythnos hwn.
Laraine

Hi, I have tried many times to get SoundCloud to work but to no avail, I have recorded a simple question on my phone recorder to post here instead but it will not allow me as it says that it is an unauthorised file type. Mae’n ddrwg gen i but I will not be able to post the question as requested, BW Leigh.

1 Like

If you are using an iPhone there is a post on how to record and put recordings onto the forum - click here

Rich :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @Michael86, @gwilym-2 and @gareth-27 on your superb efforts! You are now GREEN! :smiley:

1 Like

So sorry that you are experiencing technical difficulties, Leigh. If it helps at all, I am willing to award you your Speaking Practice Challenges badges based on someone else listening to you speaking your sentences/questions/answers, rather than you having to record and upload them.

So if you If you are in touch with any other learners and can get one of them to listen to you via phone-call or other method, then all you have to do is post here to tell me you have completed it! Some learners already do this. :smiley:

Question from Jonathan Porter

Hey Ben, you sound great, really clear and fluent, I have tried to answer your question. Keep doing the great work. Best, Jonathan

1 Like

Question recorded by @laraine:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going BLUE-SoundCloud ‘ANSWER’ recording Green to Blue badge:large_blue_circle: (Awarded Monday)

Fabulous efforts @laraine, @jonathanporter, @david-willicombe and @bronwenjones-1! You now have your green badges! :slight_smile:

Diolch Catrin, I have been able to track down a couple of fluent Welsh speakers from Ynys Mon who are graciously listening and helping me practice when time permits. Best wishes, Leigh.

1 Like

Think I might have posted this red-green question in the pink-red forum. :sweat_smile:

So for good measure have posted here too. I think I missed the challenge for going Red mind you!!

Can one skip a colour?!

JenQuestion from Jen - currently doing Level 1

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going BLUE-SoundCloud ‘ANSWER’ recording Green to Blue badge:large_blue_circle: (Awarded Monday)

Simple question. 3rd attempt at uploading