Halfway there!

I have now reached the midway point in the new book, and on course to meet the December delivery deadline - and of course I am SO bursting with excitement and general thrilledness that I HAD to share some of it around, and I couldn’t think of a better or more ideal bunch of share-victims than you lovely lot on here! :slight_smile:

I think (and hope!) that you will like it - it’s different from what’s gone before, and will hopefully annoy and outrage ALL the right people… :wink:

OK, annwyl gyfeillion - you can all get back to what you were doing before this advert break…

18 Likes

You mean even those who would not normally buy a book about theory/grammar of a language like me might be interested? :wink:

4 Likes

Llongyfa… (you can have the other half of the congratulations when you finish :grinning:).

Will it be out for Christmas? It’s another 9 months after that to my birthday…

8 Likes

Rather love that :heart:

Llongyfs mawr, Gareth! Pob lwc efo’r gweddill… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now I’m really panicking. After we’ve struggled for years to learn the grammar rules in your books, you’ve come up with new ones?

6 Likes

Well, in mutual consolation, we, at this stage, don’t really know how long the new book is going to be…

6 Likes

I’m hoping that there will be a whole chapter on Ydy/Mae.

5 Likes

Again, that is a spooky bit of synchronicity - I have just this week done the entries on both Ydy/Yw and Mae !

8 Likes

I think you will be, Gisella :wink:

(Not that there isn’t SOME grammar in it, of course…)

5 Likes

Unfortunately not till Spring, Isata.

Do what I do - have an ‘official’ birthday that is on a different day from your biological birthday. And in this case for you, I suggest somewhere around March.

5 Likes

The same ones, Bronwen - but in lovely new clothes… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

About 200 pages is the limit I’ve been given…and I’m pretty well sticking to it so far, for it is important to keep one’s publishers happy. I could probably push it a bit, but we want to keep the price down (!) if we can…

7 Likes

Are Llongyfs mawr the same as Llongyfarchiadau bach? :grimacing:

No no, they’re much bigger… :wink:

1 Like

Llyfr newydd wedi’i orffen ac yn nwylo’r cyhoeddwyr yn brydlon - manylion pellach cyn bo hir i’r rhai â diddordeb.
New book finished and delivered to publishers on time - further info shortly for those interested.

Here endeth the advert break :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Gadewch i ni wybod pan fydd hi ar gael - bydd @CatrinLliarJones yn gallu cynnwys plyg yn yr ebost wythnosol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mi wna i - diolch!!

Wrthi’n cwblhau’r odds’n’ends heddiw, a chynllun a llun y clawr hefyd.

Na i bostio cipolwg ar y clawr a’r dudalen gynnwys fan hyn yn y dyddiau nesa er gwybodaeth i’r sawl â diddordeb.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gwych! Pryd fydd y llyfr yn cyrhaedd y siopau? Mae gyda fi ben-blwydd yn dod i fyny! :wink:

Rich :slight_smile:

Yn nwylo’r adran gynhyrchu ddiwedd yr wythnos 'ma.

Pryd yn union mae dy benblwydd? :slight_smile:

6ed Chwefror :upside_down_face: