Headphones

I’ve struggled this week because my trusty old headphones came to the end of their life. I bought new ones and they didn’t work. I bought more and they had a nasty hiss. I don’t like the ear buds that go into the ear but prefer ones that go over the ear BUT they have to be light otherwise I get a headache (blimey, I’m fussy).

So after a week of no Welsh to listen to I’ve finally got a new pair which seem pretty perfect for me. So I thought I’d share my joy on here just in case anyone else was thinking of getting new. They are “Sony MDR-ZX310AP Foldable Headphones” in a smart candy apple red colour. The cable is probably no more than a metre long (which suits me fine) and the headphones are very lightweight and sit on the ears rather than over. On the cable there is a built in microphone which also seems to work well, and I’m actually looking forward to next time we have to record a sentence!

After three false attempts I’ve finally got something that is fit for purpose and I couldn’t be happier!

Dw i’n hapus iawn!

5 Likes

They sound very useful! I have several pairs of the earbud type that just came with things I bought, but they constantly fall out of my ears if I wear them when I’m walking. I also have some over the ears types, but they put too much pressure on my ears and start to hurt. I think we must have a similar sensitivity to these things!

I might just look into getting your recommendation!

@Deborah-SSi they were really inexpensive too - always a bonus!

1 Like