Hello

Hi
Currently travelling to and from Aberystwyth and hoping to move permanently soon. My youngest son is due to move to Aber in the next couple of weeks too. I am looking forward to learning Welsh and will be encouraging him to do so too. I first heard about SsiW on the Jeremy Vine show and then had it suggested to me by a lovely bookseller in [Siop Y Pethe](Siop Y Pethe 3 Sgwar Owain Glyndwr, Aberystwyth SY23 2JH 01970 617120 https://maps.app.goo.gl/eF1f1) sp here I go…

14 Likes

A very warm welcome to the forum, Val - thank you for your positive and enthusiastic attitude - you’re going to be a great asset to the community in Aberystwyth… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome, Val! And keep us updated on your progress! :slight_smile:

p.s. I quickly visited Aber a bit more than a month ago - been at the very nice Siop Y Pethe and an Italian cafe called Agnelli’s. I’m sure you’ll enjoy yourself and have a lot of chances to practice Welsh!

3 Likes

Thanks Agnellis is great. Love Aber so much I hate the trip back to the smoke for work. A whole week away now and I’m not happy :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome, Val, great to have you here! We’re always glad to answer any questions, and we love to hear how people are doing, so come back anytime!

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome Val! Maybe bump into you in Aber one of these days! (I don’t live there, but have family and strong links there, so visit regularly!)

2 Likes