Henddraig's petition for those of us outside Wales to support S4C's funding. CLOSED

A while back, the UK Government stopped funding S4C, the only Welsh language TV channel in the world and instructed the BBC to pass on some Licence Fee money. The result is continuing loss of finance to S4C and limits to what it can produce… There is an International aspect, as S4C International makes programmes available in most parts of the world, although not all are availabe everywhere. There are websites too. If you live outside Wales, in UK or anywhere else in the world, please, if you have not signed the petition but want to watch S4C on TV and/or on line, click on the following link to see the petition and sign it. Also, tell any interested friends, relations, St. David’s Society Members, Church or Chapel members etc.

3 Likes

Nobody has signed this for some time, so I am thinking of submitting it and then ending it.

It can’t run forever, and since we live in times where everything seems to be up in the air in terms of constitutional arrangements, I think now is as good a time as any.
Perhaps @Deborah-SSi can give it one last mention in the email as a kind of ‘last chance to sign’ and you can submit it tomorrow week(ish)?

3 Likes

That’s one more.

@henddraig - You may now be able to see how my forum name fits with Real Life…

1 Like

@SteakAndEggs I have totally failed to guess which of the signatures was yours! PM me a hint! (Curiosity is a besetting sin of mine, undimmed by age!)