SSi Forum

Herts/ Beds/ Bucks Conversation Group

I hope everyone enjoyed today’s meet up as much as I did. Big thank you to Mhairi for setting it up. It would be great to meet fortnightly.
I will be in Chesham on Thursday 27th June. Any takers for a Welsh chat on that day?

I actually have another meeting in Chesham that day that will run from 13:00 to around 16:00. Then I have something else on in the evening, so I’d really need to get home.

But if you were to meet at midday again, I could probably pop in to say hi before heading to my other meeting

Thank you everyone for a lovely time today. I would love to meet fortnightly. I can’t do Thursday 27th though sorry. I work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and some Thursdays. I can do Friday 28th if that is any good an I am happy to travel.

I can do Friday 28th, if others can.

I’m going to try to move an appointment so that I could make Friday.

Can anyone make an evening in the future, so Dylan Jones can join us?
Let me know about Friday 28th day time.

Evenings are difficult for me but I could do a Saturday.

Probably depends where, but in principle, yes

Really enjoyed it and it was so useful.

Unfortunately, I can’t make 27th or 28th. Probably best to go ahead anyway and I’ll join the next time when I can.

If anyone else can make it, a few of us will meet up from 11:30 on Thursday 27th at Roots in Chesham. All welcome.

Hi, I’m still hoping to organise an evening meet up sometime. IN the mean time, have you seen the ‘Llun-dain touring London meet up’ thread? They are meeting this Sunday afternoon. I won’t be there but hoping to make it to another one.

Yes, I know Peter and Kate. I’d love to join them sometime, but I am involved in a concert on Sunday afternoon, so this one wasn’t an option for me.

I can’t make it on Thursday, but I am free on Thursday 11th and Friday 12th July if you have another meet up then. Have fun.

Can we set up another date - either in Chesham or in Berkhamsted? @cathfincher? @mhairi-mason? @jackie-butler?

Of the days Mhairi suggests, Friday 12th would be better for me than Thursday 11th.

I should be fine for Friday 12th in Chesham. I might have to bring a voice amplifier to reach normal talk level; I hope no-one would mind me doing that.

Apologies but I have childcare on 12th (dw’i n tyfu ymlaen felly dw i di anghofio) but could make 18th or 19th.

I can do 19th. I can do 12th as well if anyone wants to.

At the moment, I could still do either or both. (Sorry about the slow reply - I have been having problems connecting with the Forum, which seem to have been fixed now.)

Just let me know if you want to meet on the 12th.

Hi @mhairi-mason. I asked my friend Gina, whom you met before, but unfortunately she can’t make either date (mamgu duties). So I am happy to do whichever of 12th/19th suits you better.