Hola from Canada

Well done! Awesome. Spanish is far easier to learn in my opinion. I am actually Welsh and the pronunciation is very challenging; that’s why I’ve stuck with Spanish for many years. However, I would like to encourage you to have a crack at Welsh; if you are passionate enough about anything you can do it. You will need to really dig deep for the Welsh though! The format SSi presents for Welsh is probably the best possible way of going about learning it. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks! I did the old North Welsh course a few years back and it was so fun! I hope to learn some more one day; it’s such a beautiful language! I would like to encourage you to continue in your language learning endeavours as well; keep at it and things that seem challenging will just be more rewarding when you finally master them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Amanda! Greetings from rainy Wales. How is the Welsh coming along? I hope it’s going well! Well, each to their own but I would not describe Welsh as a beautiful language lol I rather see it like German quite ugly sounding! But don’t listen to me, I don’t even speak it. My girlfriend is fluent as are her family so maybe I should try! Like I said, if you are learning welsh I most certainly think that SSI is the best possible way to do it! Keep in touch I would love to hear how you are getting on. Sorry about the late reply, it just goes to show how often I use the forum. blwyddyn Newydd Dda!