How to join the Trello board

The (first?!) Trello board is here:

You should be able to read it without a Trello account (let me know if you have any problems with that) - to help edit it, you need to post in this thread with your Trello account.

Make sure it’s the real account, not the name of the account - if you rollover your profile picture in the top right hand corner of Trello, it’s the bit in brackets you need - if you say your account is ‘David Jones’, I’ll find several million possible matches - you’ll need to let me know that you’re davidjones123 for me to find you… :slight_smile:

Post your account name in here, and you’ll be added the next time someone checks this thread (which will usually be pretty soon, I’d imagine).

Once you’re a member of the board, I think you can then help add other people - if someone could confirm/deny this, that would be very helpful… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m @anthonycusack2 (I’m very imaginative when it comes to user names :smile:)

Done… :slight_smile: [Hasn’t confirmed email address - slacker! ;-)]

1 Like

So close…

1 Like

I thought my old Trello account would still exist from my old processing days but apparently not.
Pleas add Hewrop when you have time

1 Like

@soniamaurer

1 Like

KnightGhost (and I’m 24/7 logged in anyway). :slight_smile: I can see the board in my list since I’ve visited it if it’s enough if not you can add me.

1 Like

Everyone up to here added… :slight_smile:

Hi. I seem to be annee4. Lot of us around!

1 Like

I’m Johnyoungls

Added… :slight_smile:

1 Like

yorkshireend (@gmail.com)

Raymond

amandalaing3

Katemitchell2

Just to clarify something @aran -
will you transfer relevant posts from the SSiW forum threads to their Trello equivalents or -
should we transfer our existing posts to cards in Trello or -
should we just use Trello for new stuff?

Good question - how about we all help transfer but NOT with our own stuff?

That way, it’ll be easier to keep everything to a bare minimum in terms of the words - I’m thinking that the discussion happens in here, but we use Trello as a list-keeping device (and later on as a voting device)… :slight_smile:

Everyone up to here added… :slight_smile:

1 Like

@faithless78 is mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like I’m lewie (oddly enough…)

2 Likes

Added… :slight_smile:

There as christopherparker19

1 Like