How to join the Trello board

Added :slight_smile: [technically, youā€™re deemccarney - but not too much competition thereā€¦;-)]

1 Like

Since this use of Trello is rather different from my earlier involvement, may I ask a couple of basic questions.

1. I notice some checklist items have been marked by @aran as ā€œcompletedā€ - they are greyed out and struck through with a line. What does ā€œcompletedā€ signify here.
  2. Early on, Aran suggested that we all take part in building the Trello checklists all though he is currently doing most of the work himself. Should we as individuals be adding cards and creating checklists? Iā€™ve added a couple of items to existing checklists but am not sure whether I should be doing any more.
2 Likes

Those are the ones where we added a layer - so originally we had ā€˜more people learningā€™, ā€˜more learners succeedingā€™, ā€˜more people usingā€™ as points under a single ā€˜ideasā€™ column - then we gave each of those their own column, so the checklist stuff could come out into the separate headings (ability, confidence, opportunity etc) that Ian suggestedā€¦ so the one where Iā€™ve been checking them off was the original entry, and Iā€™ve been trying to move bits from it to the new headingsā€¦ :slight_smile:

Adding cards and creating checklists - yes, by all means! I think mostly itā€™s about finding ideas in this section of the forum and transferring them in neat, summarised form - but no reason why we couldnā€™t go straight to Trello, as well. Something for the Project Structures team to chat about if necessaryā€¦ :slight_smile:

Hi Iā€™m susan61661447. Sorry about all the numbers didnā€™t realise what would happen :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Found and addedā€¦ :slight_smile:

I hope you donā€™t mind if I sit this one out. Iā€™m finding myself to be spread a bit thin at the moment with the Urdd Eisteddfod coming next year, local schools in turmoil and work going crazy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure, understood. :slight_smile: This isnā€™t going to be over any time in the near futureā€¦:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Diolch / Ta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give me a shout in 2049. :wink:

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s the next time I have a free weekend too!

2 Likes

Rogerprice10

Addedā€¦ :slight_smile:

Diolch yn fawr. I havenā€™t been here in an age and itā€™s changed a lot sinceā€¦ wow years.

1 Like

@abertawesam

1 Like

Addedā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Aran :relaxed:

1 Like

Iā€™m @margarethall

1 Like

Iā€™m willjustus

1 Like

Signed up as "Steve Flinn aRt rodent ". :mouse:

Retirement seems to be all about joining things I never gave time for and wonder where I found time to work 12 hr shifts in 60 to 72+ hr weeks.

2 Likes

I am christiecymraeg on Trello!