How to post in 'Speaking Practice'

Done it! Took me longer to work out to post on here than to say all my sentences lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it

I’m assuming you’re posting that you’ve done your pink bubble challenge @rachel-cully & @PaulWilson - in that case, I’ll tag @CatrinLliarJones because she might not see it in this thread and I don’t know how to move your posts to this thread The '5 Minutes' Test **Going Pink** 💮

Yes please @siaronjames - that would be great.

Swmae, dw i’n wedi gorffen the five minute challenge, ond dw i ddim gydbod sut I post ‘done it’.

Well done Megan! Just go to this thread The '5 Minutes' Test **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays), press the big blue ‘reply’ button and post there that you’ve done it. Catrin will see your post there and be able to award you your pink badge :slight_smile:

Diolch.

1 Like

I haven’t received my weekly email with the next challenge as yet

This is Kath Davies. I’ve just completed the challenge 6 speaking exercises in under 5 minutes but am unsure how to post “Done it” to you as my IT knowledge is very limited. Do you want me to post ( when I know how) my answers?

Kath, all you need to do is say “done it” in this thread here - The '5 Minutes' Test - week 6 **Going PINK** 💮 (Badges Awarded Mondays)

1 Like

That sounds brilliant but I wish I had read it before I posted my question!

1 Like

Im not enjoing this forum, its creating a barrier for me to learning. I just want the lessons. I have completed week 6.

That’s fine, Jane. As I mentioned in my response to your email, using the forum isn’t compulsory - there are a small number of tasks that suggest that you post here, but you can succeed and become a confident Welsh speaker without doing them. It’s your choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve done it within the 5 minutes but I bet I sound appalling as I’ve never actually heard anyone speak Welsh in the flesh - only on TV etc. I have persuaded my sister to come on a short break to Wales with me soon so I can actually speak to someone ( or try to).

3 Likes

I hope this is the right place to post. I have Soundcloud and offer to help listen and provide feedback if you want it. I am here to help. :slight_smile:
I hope I did this right.
JenX

Well Ive got it down to 6 min 15 secs!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Going GREEN - week 19 ‘QUESTION’ recording Red to Green badge :sparkle: (Awarded Mondays)

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The ‘5 Minutes’ Test - week 6 Going PINK :white_flower: (Badges Awarded Mondays)

Done it!