SSi Forum

How to post in 'Speaking Practice'

I;m sorry if this is the wrong place.

I’ve recorded something on my computer voice recorder, but don’t know how to upload it here.

What do I do?

Hi @dianne-1! The next step is to upload your audio to SoundCloud, then share the link. I did my recording on my Android phone, though, so I’m not exactly sure how to do it in a browser.

@sasha-lathrop I have soundcloud on my phone (android) not on my computer. How would I get it off my phone onto SSiW on my computer? I haven’t tried SSiW on my phone, it has very little memory, a bit like it’s owner :wink:

I did it!!! recorded on Soundcloud on the phone, sent it to myself via email then on the computer copied and pasted it here :nerd_face::nerd_face:

Hi This is a second attempt to get this on the Speaking Practice page.Tatyana picked it up and corrected it but I can’t see it here, so trying again.

Simple
Level 1
I’m not sure how to attach my sound

That’s posted fine @jennycassidy! When you’re ready to do your sentences, you shouldn’t have a problem posting them :slight_smile:

And that’s a good practice attempt from you as well @mike-richardson. I look forward to hearing your sentences when you’re given that task.

I thought I had posted my sentences but will try again!

split this topic #53

A post was merged into an existing topic: The ‘5 Minutes’ Test - recordings

done the five minute test but probably failed the ‘use a chatroom’ test!