SSi Forum

Iaith ar Daith - what did you think? Questions?

The most touching episode of the series by far. My husband is dyslexic and it’s not easy to admit that you have issues with reading and writing. Scott did so well to talk about it and his Cymraeg is excellnt, he’s picked up some really natural ways of speaking. What a truly lovely guy!

We’re like that in Llanelli see :woman_shrugging:

I really enjoyed the whole series. It’s great to see how far you can get in a few months if you work at it!

I had a bit of a hard time hard time understanding Scott Quinnell speaking…English! I’m glad there were subtitles! :sweat_smile: (it often happens in the UK, although usually more with people from the North - North Wales, Northern England and Scotland! BTW I briefly stopped in Llanelli once but did alright at communicating with the people I met)

Anyway he looks like a really nice, gentle giant and he was so sweet when he saw the slides! He was really like HUGE three year old boy! :slightly_smiling_face: :orange_heart:

I had a couple of friends from Skewen (near Neath) when I was at university.

I don’t think I understood a single word from them in three years.

would you know if a decision on another series of iaith ar daith been made yet @aran and was the first series deemed a success? Oh, and if you could choose a celeb to teach who would it be. :face_with_monocle:

Totally love this programme!! Still got the last one to watch but have enjoyed all so far without subtitles. Really hope they make a second series maybe with different celebrities and even more of a focus in the North. Very proud of SSIW for its involvement and success. Da iawn, ti Aran x