Ifor ap Glyn's 'Popeth Yn Gymraeg' series

when does the email go out?

Tuesday, I think - so not really expecting youā€™ll have any left - but if you do, and fancy a plug, Iā€™m sure @Deborah-SSi would be happy to obligeā€¦ :slight_smile:

ok, will keep you both posted!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tentatively include it in the email for this Tuesday, but mention to check back here to see if theyā€™ve all gone. It wouldnā€™t surprise me if they do. It sounds very interesting!

1 Like

That would be great, thanks Dee. No one has asked for any of the latest batch yet, so there may still be some available by Tuesday!

2 Likes

@Deborah-SSi, as of the moment (3pm Cofi-time on Monday 8th!) I have 7 still available (with a tentative ā€˜moreā€™ if Ifor does find some at his house), so I think weā€™re ok for the email but perhaps with a caveat that itā€™s still only a relatively small amount :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @siaronjames Iā€™ve tried to send you a PM, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ve done it correctlyā€¦

yes, Iā€™ve got it! Iā€™ll send you a reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine has arrived today, thank you very much for that. I was waiting for the end of Rosemary & Thyme so I could put it on the TV but now it is occupied with Law & Order. Maybe Iā€™ll just put it on my computer instead.

Raymond

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy it, whatever screen it ends up on! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Sharon

If any left could I have one please ?

Thanks
Richard

1 Like

Hi @Richard636363, (lovely to chat to you at the party!), yes, I can put one aside for you - please send me a PM on here so that I can give you my work email address and we can go from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

To everyone who has ordered from the ā€˜2nd batchā€™ (and those still completing orders from the 1st batch) - I got back into the office this morning and forwarded your emails to my colleague in Accounts, only to receive an automated reply that sheā€™s not in until Thursday. And Iā€™m away on Thursday! Nevertheless, your DVDs are put aside for you and your orders will get seen to (as soon as we all stop having days off here!). Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

If there are any left, Iā€™d like one, os gwelwch yn dda.

1 Like

Hi Camilla, the pile is shrinking, but there are still a couple left! Please send me a PM on hree so that I can give you my work email address to send your order to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Siaron,

Would love to get my hands on one if thereā€™s still any left!

Diolch,

Sam

1 Like

Hi Sam - you are in luck, Iā€™ll put one aside for you! Send me a PM here so I can give you my work email address to kick off the order :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me me me!

If you still have any left.

pmā€™ing ā€¦

1 Like

2nd batch now sold out, so I will be nagging Ifor to bring in any copies he has squirrelled away. In the meantime, Iā€™ll collect names on a waiting list - but depending on how many Ifor digs up, I canā€™t guarantee not to disappoint anyone.
:anguished:

3 Likes

Stupid question, maybe, but how do I email you to ask to be put on the list?