Ifor ap Glyn's 'Popeth Yn Gymraeg' series

Not a stupid question at all! As far as the waiting list goes, I can do that from this forum (it’s only actual orders that need to come through me at work), so probably the best thing is if you could PM me on here, I’ll add you to the waiting list, then once I know there is a copy available, I’ll PM you back with my work email.

Sorry it has to be so complicated!

2 Likes

Thanks, but the second stupid question is how to I PM you? This is the first time I’ve written anything on the forums, and can’t find anywhere how to do it (although, knowing me, it’s probably really obvious and I just can’t see it!)

In that case, welcome to the forum!
To send a PM, click on my photo and you’ll see a box that says ‘message’ - click on that and you’ll be able to send me a private message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Erm , , , , , tried that already, but no “Message” :frowning:

I just get a box showing your profile details. If I click on that, I go to your profile, but still can’t see anywhere how to message you.

Maybe it doesn’t work in Internet Explorer?

I’ve just sent one to you, perhaps that’s easier! If you go to your own profile (click on your icon on the red heading banner at the top right corner - you should see there’s a message waiting.

1 Like

A PAL DVD can be converted with Handbrake to MP4, which can then be reburned to any other format. I think the PC version balks at copyrighted discs, but a Mac laughs at the protection.

Hei!
I’d love a copy if they’re still available?
Diolch!

I’ve PM’d you - I’m out of them at the moment so I’ve added you to the waiting list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very new users can’t send private messages themselves so that may be why.

But I hope you’ve sorted things out by now :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah, I didn’t realise that was the case. Thanks Philip :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Philip. I’m glad it wasn’t just me!

Incidentally, the “Message” option now appears to be available to me, so shouldn’t be a problem again.

3 Likes

Hi Sam - I’ve sent you a PM - I didn’t realise that new forum users couldn’t send PMs straight away, so hopefully we can get this going now.

1 Like

The DVD has arrived, Siaron.
I’ve watched the first episode and I’m sure that it’s going to be an enjoyable and instructive journey.
Thank you very much to you and your colleagues, much appreciated.
:grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

:loudspeaker: UPDATE!!!

Ifor arrived at the office today with the last of the DVDs :slight_smile:

Having accounted for the people who were on the waiting list following the depletion of the previous batch (who now have copies put aside for them pending processing), I now have a ‘grand’ total of 3 - and only 3 - copies left :open_mouth:

Once these 3 are gone that’s it I’m afraid, so if there is anyone still wanting one who hasn’t asked yet, this is your very last chance!

2 Likes

Hi Siaron. The DVD arrived today. Looking forward to watching it. I only recently realised ( after seeing him on the TV) that I was sitting next to Ifor at a local Eisteddfod last year. It was in a chapel in Y Ffor on the Llyn Peninsula and he was a judge.
Diolch yn fawr iawn Siaron :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:loudspeaker: one now spoken for - only 2 left!

2 Likes

Hey Siaron I know I’m a bit late to the party here, but I would be interested in one if any of the final two are left!

Hi Ben, yes you’re just in time :slight_smile:
Could you send me a PM here so that I can give you my work email address - the order will need to come through the office. (I’ll put a DVD aside for you in the meantime).

1 Like

:loudspeaker: DOWN TO THE LAST ONE FOLKS! :scream:

1 Like

Could I buy the last one please ? :slight_smile:

1 Like