SSi Forum

Important Weekly Email Updates ✉

Dear all,

The weekly email will be sent out tomorrow Wednesday the 20th rather than today. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. :blush:

Apologies, but a few hiccups have meant that the weekly email hasn’t been sent out yet this week. Fingers crossed for tomorrow and thank you for your patience. :blush:

Dear all,

Sincere apologies, but there will be no weekly email this week. It’s been a full on, non stop kind of week which has been taken over by a ‘first in months’, very emotional day trip to take my kids to visit my parents, Aran’s birthday and an epic trip to Tesco. As I shop for elderly parents and an elderly neighbour, our weekly delivery slots have been invaluable! But this week we failed to secure a slot, unfortunately. So we had to make an expedition to Tesco, which, by the time we got home and the disinfecting and sorting had been done, most of the day had disappeared.

So next week it is - but I promise to make it an extra special one. Thank you for your patience and continued support. :slight_smile:

So very sorry for the lack of weekly email this week. I’ve been helping my elderly parents out and the week ran away with me I’m afraid. I’ll be back on it next week. Thank you for your continued patience and support.

Hello!

Just a quick message to say that this week’s email will be going out tomorrow, after child number two is back at school. :wink:

Apologies that there hasn’t been a weekly email this week. We will be back to it next week. Diolch for your patience and understanding. :slight_smile:

Happy Monday bawb!

Apologies from me, but there won’t be a weekly email this week. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

pinned globally #9

We will be back to our usual routine with the weekly email next week. Sorry for the ‘gap’ and thank you as always for your patience. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
I have only just seen this and had just re-subscribed because I didn’t seem to be getting the emails any more, so I thought I must have unsubscribed. I find the emails very interesting and helpful, thank you.

Hi,
Hiw do I subscribe? First I’ve heard of a weekly email.