In here for all the fluffy stuff, the laughs, the light relief ❤

Whew! Done it…! There’s a good reason I’m not a hairdresser or a barrister though!!

:rofl:

9 Likes

Excellent job Cetra! Da iawn wir!

2 Likes

One of my most favouritest jokes ever…

Q: Which cheese doesn’t belong to you?
A: Nacho cheese.

Say it out loud in the animated voice of an overly enthusiastic American DJ and it’s even more hilarious… really… go on, try it… you know you want to… :rofl:

9 Likes

Question: Why do divers fall backwards out of a boat?

Answer: Because if they fell forwards they would still be in the boat. :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

14 Likes

Must be my ‘school girl’ sense of humour, but I love a joke, corny or otherwise. Andami! X

1 Like

Now that the air is cleaner and as the roads become literally quieter, even the constant din from the motorway has lessened, I imagine many of the little birds, around here, will have noticed by now that for all these years they have been shouting. Maybe even the shyer tweeters will have a chance to find a mate…

4 Likes

When one door closes another one opens …

I really need to buy a new wardrobe.

10 Likes

A new kitten here. We’ve had her for two months now and I still don’t have any photos of her looking good :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!

(If you take a picture of a cat right when it’s yawning, the results are amusing.)

6 Likes

Spotted yesterday further down my road. Day 1 of Lockdown, and ‘wildlife’ is already returning to Sheffield…

12 Likes

Day two of lock down and @aran has gone all bond villain on me… :joy:

8 Likes

Some laughs for you all.

I ate a clock yesterday, it was very time-consuming.

Did you hear about the semi-colon that broke the law? He was given two consecutive sentences.

Man: “I haven’t spoken to my wife in 18 months.”
Friend: “Why not?”
Man: “I don’t like to interrupt her.”

As I performed a simple medical procedure on my patient, I warned her, “After this, you can’t have sex for at least three days.”
“Did you hear that?” she asked her husband. “No sex for three days.”
“I heard,” he said. “But she was speaking to you.”

Want some more?

5 Likes

Like us, you seem to have pussies galore. :wink:

2 Likes

I happened to hear Petula Clark singing “Downtown” and I had to smile because it is so inappropriate.

“When you’re alone and life is making you lonely
You can always go - downtown.”

There must be plenty of songs that are even more inappropriate.
Sue

4 Likes

On Facebook this morning:

‘After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discover that wasn’t the reason’

:rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

This was posted 3 days ago in response of the COVID-19 pandemic allover the world. Hope it brightens your day as much as did mine. (Not in Welsh, but anyway).

4 Likes

Some More. Have a laugh.

Ed: The same bike tries to run me down every day.
Fred: Sounds like a vicious cycle.

Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman?
A: Frostbite!

Q: Did you hear about the two peanuts walking through town?
A: One was a salted!

A set of golf clubs walks into a bar. “What’ll you have”? “Nothing for me, I’m the driver.”

I used to work for an origami company until it folded.

You can see the strangest things if you look hard enough. The other day I saw a piece of toast in a cage at the zoo. It was bread in captivity.

More soon.

10 Likes

4 Likes

What do you call vicars who host TV quiz shows without their underwear on?

Knickerless Parsons

6 Likes