SSi Forum

In here for all the fluffy stuff, the laughs, the light relief ❤

Those are superb!!

I have to secretly admit to wanting to do one myself…

We’re missing visiting Wales so the kids made Welsh dragon gingerbread. Bara brith next…

I have a friend who tries to cheer me up by saying that at least I’m not trapped in a deep hole, filled with water. He means well.

Izzy is currently enjoying colouring these in and says “diolch yn fawr iawn, Catrin” :sunny:

Sometimes I hate writing the closing paragraph for a blog post, because I can’t think of a strong ending, or I come up with something that sounds like how I’ve ended a thousand blog posts before that.
As an added bonus, sometimes when I’m trying to think, my brain produces the most random things. I feel like SSI has influenced this in some way, what could it be… :thinking:

:joy:
I think you should sign off withan enigmatic “tan toc” - you never know, it could catch on! :wink:

More funny one liners then.

About a month before he died, my uncle had his back covered in lard. After that, he went down hill fast.

Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.

“Doctor, there’s a patient on line 1 that says he’s invisible.”
“Well, tell him I can’t see him right now.”

Thanks for explaining the word “many” to me, it means a lot.

Don’t spell part backwards. It’s a trap.

If you’re not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?

I changed my password to “incorrect”. So whenever I forget what it is the computer will say “Your password is incorrect”.

eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.

Bye for now.