iOS Welsh app, beta release

Thanks to the hard work of @lewie, there’s a new iOS app for Welsh that’s just been released for beta testing.

For more info, please take a look at this document:

or at this post

When it’s ready, this version will replace our faithful but neglected current iOS Welsh App

4 Likes

Whoo! Fantastic news. Diolch o galon @lewie :sunny:

I’m on day 2 with the new IOS Welsh app, and I love it! The designers of this app did SUCH a good job. Easy to use and attractive design. I’m having a hard time finding anything to be critical about.

They were also kind enough to send me the necessary links for downloading the new Spanish IOS app. I have done so, but have yet to try it out. I’m looking forward to giving it a spin (although I am a bit nervous about taking on two languages simultaneausly…we shall see).

Diolch!
(and Gracias?)

1 Like

Great, thank you so much for your feedback, Mike, fantastic :sunny: :star2:

Totally agree Mike, wonderful interface. One very very minor point: in my opinion, it would be good to have a login button on the login page, I don’t see one on my iPad. It is possible to login by pushing Done with the cursor in the password box, in any case.

1 Like

My ideal would be that the “Done” button could say “Login”, but last time I checked, I couldn’t do that (and preserve compatibility with iOS7). So, I’ll add “login button” to the requested features list.

2 Likes