Italiano

Only just realized I misspelt “imparare”…Amazing what coming home from the pub can do for your language skills :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yah and I’ve misstyped. The proper word is “imparare” and not “imparate” as I’ve written. However you’d say “Ho imparato l’Italiano.” I have learnt Italian.

1 Like

Yes, once we’ve finished building the multiple interfaces part of the course creation tool… :sunny:

2 Likes

This channel I found via RedLang and seams great if it’s in someone’s interest.

2 Likes

Hi Aran, any update on the new courses interfaces? Hope it’s still possible to have some more Dutch lessons at least… :smiley:

We are going to get there, but I now have enough (unwanted) experience of software development to avoid saying anything more optimistic than ‘within the next decade or two’.

[Don’t tell anyone, but we feel fairly close to doing some more stuff… fingers crossed by early next year… but don’t quote me…]

2 Likes

An italian course here would be highly welcomed. I’m going to Italian language school in Sanremo the next summer and I would very much like to get some level already, can’t wait to start. This platform seems to be way better than Duolingo and its kind. Please??

2 Likes

I promise that we are as eager (or more so) as you are… the second we can, we will… :slight_smile: