[Sold Out] July 2017 bootcamp

Ydy hi’n posibl i cael un mwy ar y bwtcamp? I’m interested if their is a place left or if not to go on a reserve. Diolch yn fawr.

Hi Iestyn, you may not believe me as I have changed my mind so many times but I will be at Bootcamp in July if there is still a space. Count me in please.

1 Like

I’m definitely in for the July Bwtcamp.

I look forward to seeing you all.

Cofion cynnes,

Dafydd y Carreg Wen

Yes, we haven’t opened booking yet. Booking will open during the beginning of March - I’ll give a date and time here, with plenty of notice, and then it will be first come first served when the page opens.

For anyone reading this who is in a hurry to come on bootcamp, I have just received a cancellation for April’s bootcamp - take a look at Bootcamp 2017 - who’s coming to Tresaith in April (one space re-available)?

2 Likes

I am thinking about coming in July, other commitments allowing.

1 Like

Bore da! I make it 15 people who are interested in the July bootcamp, so I’m going to open bookings this Friday so that those who are coming can start making their final arrangements. Re-reading that, it sounds a bit ominous - I mean travel arrangements and time-off etc, of course… :wink:

So booking will open THIS FRIDAY, 10TH MARCH AT 21.00 HRS (9 O CLOCK IN THE EVENING) .

Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, and the costs will be £260.

An important change to the information regarding this bootcamp:

Bootcamp week does not lead in to Eisteddfod week this year.

In other words, there is a week between bootcamp and Eisteddfod, so if you are an international bootcamper hoping to do both, you will need to extend your stay. And what a beautiful country to have to spend some extra time in!

Remember that generally, we are unable to refund bookings once they are made, because of the restricted spaces available, and the low amount that we charge. However, we will refund places that are taken by other people.

@Deborah-SSi

1 Like

I would be very interesting in coming too.

2 Likes

Got the green light! Looking forward to Friday

2 Likes

Slightly less than an hour to go…

3 Likes

I’m interested in coming too, please

1 Like

Booking is now open at https://v1.bookwhen.com/he4qc/201707220000/tej

1 Like

Paid :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hurrah!

And apologies to anyone who is watching the rugby, and had to make a point of using their half time to book a bootcamp! I’m looking at you, Cusack…

3 Likes

Got my spot! :grin:

4 Likes

How did you know??

Paid! :slight_smile:

(Wales doing quite well at the moment.) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to meeting you all

2 Likes

Phew!

I just paid, though it was touch and go. PayPal did not make it easy…

Ac ymlacio!

D

3 Likes

Brilliant! Great to see you all on board - there’s still one and a half places left (I can see that someone has booked but not yet paid, hencce the half. That may mean that there’s only 1 place left by now!), so get in there quickly, or it / they’ll be gone…

Congrats to everyone who’s in. I’ll be nitouch next week with some information.

And more congrats to Cymru on a spectacular victory tonight!

7 Likes

Hi guys, I’m in and paid.
Also looking forward to meeting you all.

2 Likes