Just Started!

Hello all… hope you’re all well and safe. I’ve just completed Week 1, Challenge 1, but thought I signed up for just 6 minutes a day, first session turned into a full 30 minutes. I’m struggling to switch it back to just 6 minutes a day… any ideas?..Cheers, Mike

Welcome Mike :slight_smile:

Although the course is 6-minutes a day, you actually get the full first challenge which is 30 minutes, but think of this as a packet of biscuits - the 6-minutes is one biscuit, the 30mins is the full pack, and you don’t have to finish the packet all at once!

While we’re on the subject, when you just do 6 minutes, you may find that when you return to the lesson, it has gone back to the beginning, rather than where it stopped after 6 minutes.

This is because the inline player doesn’t let you have a lot of control, but there are a couple of ways to overcome this. If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can download the SSiW app which gives you access to the audio files and always keeps where you stopped so you can just carry on from the same place.

Otherwise, download the files using the little download arrow and save them as mp3 files. It’s a good idea to do that anyway so you can use them offline. Then use any mp3 player software that comes with your device, and they give you more control over stopping and restarting as well.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hello Siaronjames,

Thank you very much for your response, and advice. Great, …I will download the app on my phone and keep practicing throughout the week.

Many thanks Siaronjames…

1 Like