(KIND OF EASY) Question Number 1 (codi) from tatjana (Somewhere inbetween Course 3 and Level 2)

Here is very early morning question from me …

I really have the interest in answer to this (and you all know why)

And yes, it was really 5:10 am when I’ve recorded it standing at the bus station waiting for the bus and doing nothing. :slight_smile:

Hwyl!
Tatjana :slight_smile:

EDIT:
Note to learners in really early stage who might listen to my question.
I’ve made 2 major mistakes: “dim jyst codi ac dichuno” I should say “ddim jyst codi ond dichuno”. I many times use “a” instead of “ond” probably because “ond” sounds more like “and” and I usually use “ac”(a) instead of “ond” because in Slovene “ampak” so9unds more like “ac” but mans “ond”.

The second mistake is when I say “Yw e chwestiwn wrth a chi” but “i chi” would be perfectly enough. And “yw” is as I recall totally wrong actually too. :slight_smile:

Hope I’ll do better with next questions (and potential answers to your questions).

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Interesting so far. @siaronjames you made my day with 5 o’gloch “amser dwp”. It’s amser dwp to me too just that I have no choice but go with it. :slight_smile: My work starts at 7 am and I have alltogether with waiting to change my busses about 2 hours to travel in one direction only. :slight_smile:

And … for quite some time already I’m actually getting up at 4:10 in the morning though.

Diolch for your answers. Keep them comming. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I said four instead of Pedwar (M4) :confounded:

Don’t worry John - For S4C, I still find it near impossible to say “Ess Pedwar Eck” and it almost always comes out as “Ess Four See”, even despite working in Welsh in the TV industry for over a decade! :scream:

2 Likes

…so, you don’t call it Sianel Pedwar Cymru at work, then Siaron? :slight_smile:

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever called it that at work or anywhere else! :grin:

2 Likes

Let’s say M four is very standard expression you can’t just get rid off. :slight_smile: Da iawn. Hope you’re not (too) tired anymore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like