Last minute spare tickets for the BIG 10th BIRTHDAY DO

Okay, my brains are officially melting…

We have a random scattering of last-minute-can’t-make-it - and I think that I’ve contacted everyone who was on the waiting list… but in all the private messages and tweets and Facebook messages and emails, I’m just not confident that I’m 100% right any more…

SO…

If you’d like a chance for a last minute place at the big do in Caernarfon next weekend, then please post in here - when I see someone posting in here, I’ll check where we are with up-to-the-minute numbers (it’s vital that we don’t go over 150) and send you a booking link if we have room.

PLEASE don’t PM me or email me or ping me on Twitter or Facebook - I just can’t keep track of it all.

THIS thread is the one place where I will look for people who would like to grab one of the spare tickets… :slight_smile:

And @Deborah-SSi fedran ni roi hyn yn yr ebost hefyd ogydd? :slight_smile: :star2:

2 Likes

As a reminder, where, when and how much?

1 Like

Full details: [SOLD OUT] SSiW's BIG 10th Birthday Party

Caernarfon, next Friday and Saturday (May 31st June 1st), £50 a ticket (covers both nights).

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Aran - Well, it looks like I can make the Saturday evening now (still won’t be available on the Friday). I’d have to bring the camper van and find somewhere unobtrusive to park it. If you can’t get a full-weekender to fill an empty slot, please bear me in mind!

4 Likes

Awesome! Give me until Monday to figure it out, but I’m 99.9% certain that’s a straight yes… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup, it’s a definite - I’ll ping you a link on Monday… :slight_smile:

Arghhhhh! Sorry. I’ve been told in no uncertain terms that I’d promised to do something with my dad if I became free. I’d completely forgotten, but he’s now at an age where I have to take every opportunity I can. Sorry about this. I feel like an idiot. :frowning:

2 Likes

Paid poeni amdano fo - any use of a Gareth meme is an immediate win. :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dammo. I wanted to grill you on choice of camera :disappointed:

Dau docyn os gwelwch yn dda. :birthday:

1 Like

I would very much like to attend. Hope you can still include me. If so, more details please! - location and times etc. Dw i’n gobeithio… Diolch a chofion. Sandy (Alexandra)

1 Like

Messaged both of you… :slight_smile:

Diolch Aran. Wnes i brynnu dai docyn. Woo hoo…

1 Like

We definitely can’t come, so there’s 2 more places going Aran

1 Like

Hi @aran or helper. Would it be possible to invite friends to Nos Wener and pay for them? I would dearly love to come but that is the only night we can all meet up I think (my friend and I that is) so I wonder if I could kill two birds with one stone and see if I can invite them there for y gig.

Thank you very much

Hi Aran Dw i wedi prynu a thalu hefyd. I assume this admits me to both events Friday and Saturday nights? What are the start times please?
Diolch a chofion Sandy

1 Like

It does indeed - best place to catch up on all the details is here:

:slight_smile:

@EsmBoone - I’m sure we can figure something out - I just need to double check that we’re okay for the upper limit on numbers on the hog roast… :slight_smile:

I won’t be there. Not getting enough sleep to cope.

Very sorry to hear that - hope things get better for you soon…

Helo Aran,
Arrived in Caenarfon now and very excited for this evening and my excitement seems to have rubbed off on my husband who would now like to attend too if there is a spare ticket to buy!
Hwyl,
Ruth

1 Like