Learners in Conwy / Llandudno

I’d be able to do some of the Saturday mornings. Do you know which Saturdays it’s on? Don’t think I have that one down on Facebook either!

It’s usually on the first Saturday of the month I think . I’ve only been once. I’m not sure if Caernarfon would be too far for you to go but there is a really good grwp panad a sgwrs held in Palas Print at 11am every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month . This weeks one will be well worth going to as it is also the Caernarfon food festival. Unfortunately I will be working :persevere:

My Welsh tutor runs the one in Palas Print I think. Sounds good but I have a revision session at the Uni on Saturday for my Welsh exam. Would like to try the Glan Conwy one - I have a mock for my exam on the first Saturday of June though! Looks like it’s July for me!

Have you seen this thread from Andy in Coventry? They’ll be visiting Llandudno tomorrow!!

Thanks Dee! I had plans today unfortunately, hopefully they’ll be back!

Noswaith dda. Now Welsh classes have ended for the summer, Lizzie Harrison and I have decided to start a weekly meet up on a Thursday evening at 7.30pm. We haven’t decided on a location yet, if anyone has a good suggestion let us know. Just a relaxed drink and the chance to practise speaking Welsh. Please comment if you are interested in joining us or pop me a message. Our first meet up will be on Thursday July 5th :slight_smile: I have posted on the fb page too :slight_smile:

@dee :slight_smile:

Hello! I would be really interested in the meet up on a Thursday evening! Could you please add me to the Facebook group or advise me of how to locate where I could add myself as I would be really interested in coming along. I’m only on week 1 but I would really like to involve myself as much as I can in local meet ups. Thank you! Hannah x

Hi Hannah.

Great! This is the name of the Facebook group: Panad A Sgwrs - Dysgwyr Cymraeg - Gogledd Orllewin Cymru

Ask to join and I’ll add you. Looking forward to meeting you! :grinning:

Thank you Lizzie! I have added myself to the group! Looking forward to meeting you too!x

We will be meeting in the Rhos Fynach tonight at 7.30 :slight_smile:

Hi everyone. I’m going to be on holiday in Llandudno for a week from 4th August. It’d be great to siarad with some people if there are any meet ups that week. I’ve asked to join the Facebook group anyway :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m planning on going to the Rhos Fynach this evening. Hopefully I’ll see some of you there (although I don’t know how I’ll be able to tell!):slight_smile:

Helo, I’m jumping onto this post hoping it’s still active! I haven’t quite got the hang of forums yet :thinking: I live just outside of Glan Conwy and even though I have welsh colleagues I’m nowhere near ready to try my Welsh on them so I’d love to come to the Saturday coffee meetings if they’re still going strong and get a bit of practice in

Hi Sarah I think that they will be starting again in September after a break for the summer. I’ll try and find out for you and let u know

Thank you :blush: