SSi Forum

Learners in Conwy / Llandudno

Sorry, I’ve not had much chance to get online with Christmas, school holidays, etc and not very good with forums, etc but I will try to dip in when I can : diolch

Nos Dda ,

I relocated from London to Prestatyn 5 weeks ago and am a welsh beginner. I am really keen to network with others learning welsh, so would welcome knowing about north wales meet ups. Diolch :smiley:
Lou

This is a summary of the north Wales meetups listed in the weekly newsletter, if that helps:

Deganwy - Mon, 12.30 to 2pm, Castle View Bar & Restaurant, Pentywyn Rd, LL31 9TH (Contact harvey-fudge )

Llandrillo-yn-Rhos ( Rhos on Sea) – Thurs, 7.30, Rhos Fynach Pub, Rhos on Sea, LL28 4NG (Contact nicola-l-goodall )

No one has contacted me to say that they’re not still happening, but you’d be best to check with the contact person before going along.

Hi Lou,

There is a weekly “Sgwrs a Diod” group that meets from 7:45pm onwards in the Halcyon Quest on Gronant Road, Prestatyn on Wednesday evenings. You can drop in anytime from 7:45 and people tend to start leaving around 9pm, though some of us tend to hang on until as late as 11pm.

All levels of Welsh from total beginner onwards are always welcome. Just a friendly opportunity to chat with as much or as little Welsh as you feel comfortable with, in a relaxed pub setting.

There is also a grwp panad a sgwrs every Wednesday at 10:30am in Venue Cymru caffi

Hi all.

There’s a Facebook group that I set up last year called Panad a sgwrs Dysgwyr Cymraeg - Gogledd Orllewin Cymru. On it is a list of a number of panad a sgwrs groups in the area. Feel free to join!