Learners/speakers in Perth Australia?

Shwmae,

Thought I might as well see if I have any luck in this forum. I have been trying to learn Welsh on and off for years now. The trouble I seem to have is practising my Welsh conversationally. I was wondering if there are any learners in this forum who live in Perth and might be up for coffee and a conversation yn gymraeg? Well a conversation in Welsh and English to begin with!

Diolch,

Emma.

1 Like

Hi Emma and welcome to SSiW!

I’m sure we’ve had many learners in Perth over the years, so here’s a tip to help you find them.

Do you see the search button on the top right of your screen? The one that looks like a magnifying glass? If click on that and type Perth in to the search box which pops up, quite a few threads of conversations come up. You could try either responding to old posts to revive them, or directly message individuals from those threads of conversation - pob lwc! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Diolch Catrin,

Will give that a try :slight_smile:

1 Like

What a shame you weren’t here a few months back! I was in Perth for 6 weeks, and happy to meet up for a chat while I was there, but no one took the invitation!

I’ll be back in a couple of years though. My daughter lives there and had her first child in March.

2 Likes

Oh no Deborah just missed you! Congratulations to your daughter :slight_smile: When you do come back send me a message I’d be happy to have a meet up and chat.

1 Like