Level 3 South - new lessons published

I noticed that the Sglodfynciau have new family members in level 2. Excited to listen after a year with the others. Would they sound like gibberish or be intelligible?
Not as clear as listening to the old ones, but definitely intelligible in parts. BUT I think the electrodes are working at a higher voltage on these poor beasts.

Thanks for new material.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you flagged these up! I didnā€™t know they were there. I wonder if the northern ones are new too?

Ah, it appears that there are listening practices in challenges 5, 10 and 15 in the northern course, but just challenge 5 of the southern course so far.

3 Likes

South Level 3 Challenge 15 was just published, yā€™all. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Helo, two questions:

1. How many lessons are in Level 3 in total
  2. When do you hope to have the final Level 3 lessons published for South Wales?

Diolch

Tagging @iestyn whoā€™s the male voice of the south :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are currently 15.

Challenge 16 is awaiting Catā€™s voice (hopefully to be done tomorrow, Friday) and post production sound checks etc.

17 and 18 are waiting to be recorded.

The plan is to have 25 challenges, and for the course to be complete by the end of October.

And then youll have this: SSiW and the Big Change - brace yourselves!!

16 Likes

This is really good to hear - thank you so much to you two!

1 Like

Iā€™ve finished the published challenges in Level 3. Are the remaining challenges still due to be out by the end of October?
Fantastic work that everyone involved in this is doing.

4 Likes

Phew! Dwiā€™n Hapus iawn.

1 Like

Challenge 16 magically appeared on the iPhone app this morning. Diolch! :smile:

7 Likes

great news challenge16 online thanks

1 Like

That was a great challenge, thanks. No headache at the end - Bargen!

1 Like

Not sure when 17 and 18 were published, but it felt like Christmas when I saw them this morning :smile:

10 Likes

To quote ā€œIā€™m so happy, happy, happy happyā€¦ā€. Thanks for everyoneā€™s hard work, itā€™s so hard not to whine for more!

3 Likes

I see them!! :smiley:

1 Like

And two more again! I donā€™t think I can handle this kind of excitement :smiley:

7 Likes

So you have twenty then? I still have eighteen - I wonder if itā€™s because Iā€™ve got the beta testing Appā€¦hmm. Itā€™s not pressing anyway - Iā€™ll give it a day or two and see if it appears. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. Def looks like 20 of them on both N & S now. Also I like the way that the number button sticks down now :slight_smile:

They havenā€™t appeared on the app yet. If youā€™re using the iOS version, @lewie will include these to the app shortly.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I see. :+1: thank you.

2 Likes