Lingo Newydd - now on ap Golwg!

I received great news for dysgwyr tramor from Lingo Newydd (in response to an email I sent them about 2 years ago) - you can now download it from the Golwg ap! I’m so happy, as shipping fees made it cost prohibitive for me to subscribe in the US.

Annwyl Joanie Schaffer

Newyddion DA!!

Mae modd prynu fersiwn ap o Lingo Newydd … ewch i ap Golwg … mae rhifyn cyfredol o Lingo Newydd yn y fan hyn.

Dolen i’r ap ar iOS (Apple) -
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ap-golwg/id486852547?mt=8

Dolen i’r ap ar Android -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.yudu.ReaderAIR3080516

Rhowch wybod os ydych am wybodaeth ychwanegol – a byddai’n dda gwybod beth da chi’n feddwl o’r fersiwn electroneg!
Byddwn cyn hir yn ychwanegu ffeiliau sain iddo.

3 Likes

Well, what is the most interesting is, that there’s no price for Lingo Newydd. It just says Prynu and when you tap on it and the Google Wallet already opens for me it says it’s 2,31 € this edition (February/March). There’s no subscription option as much as I could see. You have no cancel option but have to tap arow back on your device to go back without purchasing if you don’t want to buy it.

However I’m glad it finally happened nad we can read the edition on our devices via app.

2 Likes

Diolch yn fawr, @joanie! I really appreciate that you posted this. I did get a print subscription for Christmas, but when it runs out I’ll be using the app - SO much less expensive :slight_smile:

Tagging @seren, because I mentioned Lingo Newydd to her a while back, and she might be interested to see this post.

2 Likes

Thank you, great news! I’ve been very interested in this magazine:)

1 Like

Highly recommended, it’s really handy even on my phone. I’ve been a Golwg fan for a while now but this is great. And it’s weaning me off paper in preparation for my favourite daily going online at the end of the month.:flushed:

O wow - diolch for sharing this info, I didn’t know that Lingo was available as an app now. Gwych!

1 Like

Thanks for posting! Love it.

1 Like