Lleuwen, 9th July, Cardiff gig... anyone going?

Hi there. I’m wondering if anyone is going or would like to join me to see the wonderful LLeuwen Steffan in Cardiff on 9th July. For anyone who doesn’t know, it’s her beautiful voice and guitar playing at the beginning of every SSiW challenge! I would love to meet up with some other people there, or even travel with anyone who lives in my area (I am in North Somerset and will probably get the train as the hall is very near the station.). I have got hooked on this lady as I’m a singer songwriter myself, and she is totally inspirational and fantastic. Do message me or leave a comment if you are interested in joining me there or on the journey. Link here
https://www.stdavidshallcardiff.co.uk/whats-on/roots-unearthed/lleuwen/

1 Like

Dwi’n gwybod rwan! now I do.

1 Like

Why don’t you come and see her? Though I don’t know how far away you are from Cardiff. :slight_smile:

Hah…it’s not looking likely unless Dick Branson stops by to offer a lift…

:thinking:

2 Likes

Be worth it though… I’ll send over a virgin hot air balloon!

Oceana? What happened to Australia? :slight_smile: :smiley:

Also I just found out about Sundaland. (SE Asia and Australasia?) I always thought it was next to Newcastle.
Edit (Not the one in Australia, either).

Oubliette?

HI guys. I hope this doesn’t break forum rules, I’m not being mean I don’t think? But kindly asking please can we keep this thread on topic, as I excitedly checked in thinking people might be able to come to the gig with me and it was still a discussion about Australia, which is nothing wrong in itself, but I’d really like to keep this thread to whether or not anyone wants to come to the gig with me. Many thanks, perhaps start the Australia discussion in another thread? :slight_smile: Imagine I’m asking this politely whilst buying you a cup of Welsh brew tea and a slice of bara brach

1 Like

oooh I will be living in Cardiff by then so will try and make this!

1 Like

That’s brilliant Martin! Keep me posted. Where are you moving from? Not Australia I assume? :wink:

1 Like

Nope, I’m just coming down from Aldershot! I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great!

1 Like

are you still coming to this martin?