London St Pancras/King's Cross regular meet-up 12.15pm

Very kind, thank you. I’ll look into it when I’m back from North Wales next week. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to speak at least a little Welsh while I’m there!

Going back to St Pancras later this month on October 27th. More details to follow in a new thread.

Hi Everyone just to let everyone know that we are meeting again this Sunday 12th January at 12.15pm in Pret a Manger in St Pancras, Station. All levels Welcome

HI there,

Next meeting is Sunday 16th of February at 12.15pm in St Pancras at Pret A Manger. We will be meeting there for an hour or so and then heading somewhere undecided yet.

In March we are trying to do a Saturday.

Hi Marcus

Been trying to dirct message you on Slack but I must be doing it wrong…

Could you tell me what time the whole meet up at St P’s finishes?

Thanks

Di

Hi there, I would say on average we stay in St Pancras for an hour then some people leave when we move off from there. I believe the plan this time is to find a local type cafe. People chat to each other as we walk. I would say about two hours in total but people come and go as they please really. It’s very informal and everyone so far has been really friendly.

Diolch dw i’n mynd i gymru fory welly dydd sul dim yn da i fi. Anwer nesa gobeithio!

NEXT MEETING SATURDAY 7TH MARCH. That’s right we are moving to a Saturday for this month only. The plan is to meet in St Pancras at the Pret a Manager (the one near boots) 12.15pm Saturday 7th March, We will stay there 1hr to 1hr30 and then perhaps take a walk or find another place depending on weather. You are welcome to come for as short or long as you like. If you need to contact me 07553387291That’s right we are moving to a Saturday for this month only. The plan is to meet in St Pancras at the Pret a Manager (the one near boots) 12.15pm Saturday 7th March, We will stay there 1hr to 1hr30 and then perhaps take a walk or find another place depending on weather. You are welcome to come for as short or long as you like. If you need to contact me 07553387291

@MarcusWhitfield, diolch yn fawr iawn for arranging the St Pancras meet up today. So many interesting people and competent Welsh speakers. I won’t steal your thunder by repeating the story you told as I was leaving, but I look forward, dw i’n edrych ymlaen at ei ddarllen ar y fforwm, to reading it here on the forum.