Looking for S4C TV show participants

I know some of you followed the FFIT Cymru podcast last year and really enjoyed it. The series is accessible to all and there are some excellent potential leaders among you…
Ewch amdani!

And another one - an opportunity for all of you single Welsh learners who fancy a bit of Welsh-speaking romance in your lives :wink:

1 Like

Croeso mawr i ddysgwyr - Learners welcome

Priodas Pum Mil is looking for couples to take part in the next series:

If you’re planning to get married this year and you’re happy to let friends and family help in the planning of your wedding for £5000, here’s your chance!

Does anyone fancy following in Hendrik’s footsteps?
https://youtube.com/shorts/KcQxPkVx82o

1 Like

🚨Ni’n castio ar gyfer y gyfres nesa’ o Am Dro! 🚨
Cysylltwch i fod ar y rhaglen, ac am gyfle i crwydro Cymru, ac i ennill £1,000! 💷

We’re casting for our 6th series of Am Dro! Get in touch for your chance to explore Wales, and you could win a £1,000!! 🥾

2 Likes

G’won @gruntius! Dyle ti roi cais ar hwn! :arrow_up:

1 Like

:thinking: efallai.

3 Likes

Shmae! Jamie ydw i Hoffwn i’r cyfle i fod ar s4c - actor dw i (dw i wedi actio am y bbc o’r blaen ar casualty a ‘x-ray’) hoffwn i fod ar s4c i datblygu fy career!

Dw i’n un deg saith oed (a dw i’n dysgu cymraeg) a dw i’n byw ym Mhontypwl
Os mae cyfle yn y dyfodol dweud wrth fi a bydda i’n apply!

Da iawn Jamie :slight_smile:
This thread is more for reality shows or audiences than acting roles, but keep an eye on it anyway, you never know!
Are you with a casting agency? They are often the best way to hear about roles - for instance, the company I work for often uses Clic Agency for actors and extras https://www.clicagency.co.uk/
If you’re on facebook, have a look at their page here Redirecting...

There is a call out at the moment for participants in the new Welsh version of Gogglebox if you’re interested - see here Welsh Gogglebox

Rydym yn dal i chwilo am ein Robyn!

Rydym yn estynnu’r alwad agored ar gyfer Robyn, cymeriad Y Pump, nes dydd Mawrth, 2il Ionawr 2023.

Alli di helpu ni ddod o hyd i Robyn?

Mwy o wybodaeth ar ein gwefan:

https://rondo.cymru/ypump/

🌟 We are still looking for our Robyn!

We are extending the call out for Y Pump’s character Robyn, until Tuesday 2nd January, 2023.

Could this be you?

Could you help us find our Robyn?

More information available via our website:

https://rondo.cymru/ypump/

1 Like

S4C are looking for the new stars of Ffit Cymru, Priodas Pum Mil and Gogglebocs…:slight_smile: Cymryd rhan | S4C

FFANSI GWEITHIO YNG NGWESTY ADUNIAD??
Fancy working at Reunion Hotel?
Da ni’n chwilio am aelodau newydd o staff i ymuno efo criw y gyfres deledu Gwesty Aduniad yn 2023.
We’re looking for new staff members to join the TV crew of the series Gwesty Aduniad in 2023.
Da ni angen castio Derbynydd, Staff tu ol i’r bar, a Staff i weini yn y ty bwyta.
We need to cast a Receptionist, Bar staff, and Restaurant staff.
Does dim rhaid cael profiad o actio, dim ond bod chi’n hapus i fod o flaen camera, ac yn barod i siarad gyda unrhywun o’r gwesteion sy’n dod i’r Gwesty i rannu eu stori.
You don’t need acting experience, only to be happy in front of the camera, and prepared to speak with any of the guests that come to the hotel to share their story.
Os oes ganddoch chi ddiddordeb, cysylltwch a ni efo cais byr a’ch manylion at: gwen@darlun.tv
If you’re interested, contact us with a short application and your details at: gwen@darlun.tv

1 Like

@CatrinLliarJones has posted this opportunity as well -

Boom Cymru wants Welsh learners for S4C show - Ffasiwn Drefn

1 Like

Castio nawr Am Dro cyfres 7.
Casting now for Am Dro series 7.

Cysylltwch ar amdro@cardiffproductions.co.uk neu ffoniwch 02920 647777 neu cysylltwch ar ein tudalen AmDro ar facebook ac instagram
Contact on amdro@cardiffproductions.co.uk or phone 02920 647777 or contact on our Am Dro page on Facebook and Instagram

1 Like

2 Likes

Our production companies are casting for two shows at the moment, and I think they’d love to have representation from the Welsh learners among us, so if you’d like to go walking on Am Dro! or sit on the sofa for Gogglebox (something for everyone?!) you can find more information here: Take part | S4C

1 Like