Hay-on-Wye LAST stop ...SSiW Days Out postponed 🌧

Syniad gwych! Dw i’n diddorodeb yn mynd i Machynlleth. Diolch yn fawr. [quote=“nia.llywelyn, post:17, topic:18081”]
diolch
[/quote]

1 Like

last minute MEET UP in Llangefni on Saturday if anybody’s living in the area!

4pm in The Bull, Llangefni. (Ask for the executive suite, it’s upstairs somewhere)

Gŵyl Cefni is on, and everything in absolutely FREE! !
Please let people from the North know @Deborah-SSi image|500x500

3 Likes

What are these meetings about? Sorry new to this forum but I’m in Llangefni! Is it a chat in Welsh for learners thing? Diolch

1 Like

Welcome, Sonja. It looks like you’re having a local Welsh festval and SSiW are supporting it by means of a "Day Out’ for anyone who wants to attend.

More generally, as you say, these are events where we can practice our Welsh and get to know other learners and speakers. There are regular meetings held throughout Wales and further afield, around the world. These could be anything from coffee mornings to festivals.

So Nia of SSiW works with the organisers of these events to give extra support to a different event each month.

3 Likes

@sonja-davies , diolch, yes the idea tomorrow was to meet up for a welsh chat at 4, a little short notice but it will be worth visiting Llangefni tomorrow I’m sure for everone who’s learning welsh.

Days out are full days activities arranged by us with a similar objective, to get to know what’s happeining through the medium of Welsh around you/ different locations :slight_smile:

See you tomorrow hopefully. No worries if not, I’ ll be there anyway

4 Likes

Diolch thats brilliant. Hope I can make it!

1 Like

So sad I missed it. I can’t make the next one either as its the same day as our Gorslas Carnifal and a big cycle race!
Is there a list of the next few days out? :thinking:

Who’s coming to Merthyr to hear about Dic Penderyn…
This Saturday !

2 Likes

next month’s day out has been confirmed and will be in Llandudno ( not Conwy as originally planned…this time) :slight_smile:

1 Like

People coming to Merthyr today please don’t follow the postcode…follow the brown signs for Canolfan Soar , diolch

1 Like

To be fair, it took us straight to the smaller quiet car park. Anyway, these days out are such a great help. Diolch Nia. Oedd hin diwrnod mas gwych. So much packed in to a few hours and great to hear local Welsh speakers.

2 Likes

Diolch @JohnYoung thanks for all your support. Ble mae’r lluniau ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

diwrnod hyfryd yn Merthyr Tudful, you missed a treat, especially Jamie’s unique Welsh Cakes …

Diolch pawb am ddod :grinning:

3 Likes

Yes Sorry. Problems with uploading, but I managed to upload to the SLACK WSP group.

Diwrnod hyfryd, pobl cyfeillgar a lle diddorol. Diolch yn fawr iawn. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and finding out more about Merthyr. Canolfan Soar was lovely - would recommend anyone local pop in and use your Welsh! I’ll certainly be visiting again if I’m working in Merthyr. Diolch Nia, John, Fiona and all :slightly_smiling_face: see you in a hangout sometime soon.

3 Likes

10 DAYS TO GO…

6 Likes

Amerlen | Timetable Diwrnod Allan Llandudno 13/7

10:00 Paned a Sgwrs
Caffi Captain’s Table, Great Orme / Pen y Gogarth LL30 2XF
12:00 Oriel Mostyn LL30 1AB
1::00 cinio | lunch
2:00. Siop Lewis ( tipyn o hanes Llandudno) LL30 2TL
2:30 - 3:00 Fun on the beach | Hwyl ar y traeth

See you there :sailboat::beach_umbrella::anchor::sunny::black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 Likes

Tywydd braf dydd Sadwrn…

2 Likes

Diolch am y diwrnod hwyl Nia. Wela i chi i gyd tro nesa.

2 Likes