SSi Forum

Manchester Meet Ups

Hi Malcolm. That’s great! You’d be very welcome to join us. I also missed yesterday as my hubby has covid and I’m full of a cold. If you look back on this thread you’ll find details about our Zoom sessions too including the link to join. We meet on Zoom on the 1st Saturday of each month and face to face in Manchester on the 3rd Saturday. Hope to see you at one of them soon. :grinning:

Great thank you I look forward to that. Hope you both get better soon. That bloomin’ covid really hasn’t gone away yet… M Pasg Hapus

Diolch yn fawr Malcolm. Pasg Hapus i ti hefyd :grin:

Just a reminder that our next face to face meet up will be next Saturday 21st May 2022. See details further back in this thread. All welcome! Looking forward to seeing you there.:grinning:

Hoping to join you for that look forward to meet. Thanks Malcolm

Great Malcolm. Look forward to meeting you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Jean good to meet you on Saturday I enjoyed attempting to speak some Welsh with real people and learning some new words. Hope to get back in August.

Great to meet you Malcolm and glad you found it helpful. It was the largest group we’ve had for a while! Look forward to seeing you again soon and good luck ordering your cwrw in Caernarfon!
:smiley:

Our last face to face meeting in the gallery café was brilliant. It was one of the largest groups we’ve had for a while with 16 of us - our table almost spread across the width of the café! Great to see old and new faces as always.

Our next meet up is the Zoom one. Details below…

Saturday 4th June 2022, 10.30am :slight_smile:
Here’s the link:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6305527359…

Meeting ID: 630 552 7359

Passcode: NVVG2T

Next face to face meet up is this next Saturday 18th June - same time and place - see further back on this thread for details! Look forward to seeing you. :slight_smile: