Manchester Zoom Meet up June 2020

Helo pawb. Hi all. I’ve set up a short Zoom meeting as an opportunity for Manchester Welsh learners to get together as we cannot meet face to face at Siop Shop at the moment. This is arranged for the 3rd Saturday of the month as this was our usual arrangement.

So the next meeting will be on Saturday 18th April 2020 from 10.30 for 40 minutes as this is the length of time allowed free on Zoom for group meetings.

I’ve sent invites out on our Facebook page but thought I’d better put a message here too in case there’s anyone not on Facebook.

Here’s the link for the meeting…

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 630 552 7359
Password: 059231

Look forward to seeing you Saturday. Edrych ymlaen at gweld chi bore Sadwrn.

Hwyl am y tro :smiley:

1 Like

Superb idea - da iawn ti, Jean! :star: :star2:

1 Like

Hello Jean. I’m on level one challenge 21 and have been told I must speak Welsh to someone! Shall I try your Zoom or are you all more advanced? I live in Buxton. Steph

1 Like

Thanks Aran. A little nervous as I’ve never hosted one before. Will see how it goes. :smile:

Hi Stephanie
We’re a very informal group and welcome people at all levels. You’d be very welcome to join in :smile:

Thanks! This is v exciting/terrifying! I may also rope in my husband Dan, who is on challenge 14 but has some background knowledge (unlike me - I only know what I have been taught, if that!). Thanks for being so welcoming! Will click on the link on Sat and see what happens!

1 Like

Lovely to see you and Dan on Saturday Steph. Looking forward to our meeting next month. I was wondering about the idea of suggesting we all bring an item of interest to the next one to help extend our conversation. What do you think? :grin:

1 Like

Hi Jean, Thank you, we enjoyed it. Yes good plan!
Steph x

1 Like

Jean Brandwood is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Panad a Sgwrs Adre!
Time: May 16, 2020 10:30 AM

The next Zoom Meet Up is in 2 weeks time. All welcome. See details for joining below. This month we are going to suggest that people bring an item to “show and tell” to help the conversation flow and to give everyone a chance to contribute. But it’s not compulsory of course :slight_smile:
Look forward to seeing you soon ! :slight_smile:

Join Zoom Meeting

The meeting last month went really well with a surprise visit from a goat (yes a real one :joy:), some interesting conversation and objects for the show and tell. Here are details of the next one. It’s only a 40 minute meet up as this is what Zoom allows free. Bring an item to show and tell if you like but it’s not compulsory and we’re a very relaxed group for people of all different levels. Look forward to seeing you there.

Link is below to join. :grinning:

Jean Brandwood is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Panad a Sgwrs efo Dangos a Ddweud
Time: Jun 20, 2020 10:30 AM London

Join Zoom Meeting