Meet ups in cardiff on 20th and 21st of august?

hi everyone,

i’m working in cardiff this coming monday and tuesday and wondering if there are any meetups definitely going ahead in the evening anywhere? thanks loads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Impromptu meetup anyone? @Hishiv @Sylv @Macky @AnthonyCusack

Ali will be visiting me in Llandysul :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a Welsh language conversation group, Clonc yn y Cwtsh, in Chapter Arts Centre on Monday evenings. I usually go, and should be there this Monday. Its a good group with lots of good welsh conversation.

There’s also a conversation group in the Andrew Buchan bar in Roath on Tuesday evening. Its been a while since I’ve gone to this one, so not sure what its like at the moment. I think @Y_Ddraig_Las goes there?

1 Like

I might try that on Monday too @Hishiv @chrome_angel and maybe arrange a meet up on the Tuesday too

2 Likes

Hi all, I’ll try to get to Chapter on Monday too :+1:

1 Like

great, what time is the monday evening meet up? :slight_smile:

1 Like

6.30 - 8 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m really sorry all, I’m meeting florists and musicians this week.

2 Likes

awesome. see you monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m here.

Mor sori, dw I di bod a fynd!!! So sorry, I’ve been and gone!! A lovely young couple met me, and we had a chat, but they had to go early, so rather than sit around by myself I moved and had my tea here, arrgh not well coordinated, we must have missed each other by minutes!

1 Like

Oh no, I arrived around 10 past 6 but had no idea who was who. I saw other people I recognised and joined them at 6.30 and then @Hishiv and @silvi turned up. There was around 12 of us in the end and at least four that I know use SSIW.
We should’ve worn silly hats.
Never mind I’m glad you found someone to talk to. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes