Meet-ups! On hold

I second that! Diolch o galon, Geraint, for all your hard work. It would have been an amazing week - and in the future, it still will.

…Now you’ve got even more time to work on it - can’t wait to see what you come up with! :wink:

5 Likes

It would have been perfect, no need to improve on it for next time.

Well, maybe include some cake related activities.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
I liked it better when I was one of the mojito-10

A big diolch from me too Geraint and I have faith it will happen sometime!

3 Likes

Oh, it will. I’m already thinking though that next spring might be better than this autumn but we’ll see.

There’s an even more exclusive group … those that are in both. I’m not sure how many of us can say that. :grinning:

3 Likes

You’re a rock, ychan :star:

By the way, I now actually get the pun. My aging eyes read the key phrase as “gold 19” but, on reading @KateM 's post I saw what it atually was.
Yeah, that’s good enough to be one of mine, chware teg. :clap:

3 Likes

Please note that the Liverpool group has suspended meetings for the time being. We will use our current thread to post any further news.

I’ll know definitely on Wednesday, but to be on the safe side, please consider the Dolgellau Wednesday morning meeting (10.00 a.m) in the TH Roberts cafe to be on hold until further notice.

Thank you all!

I will be writing the email today, so will include all notices from everyone who’s contacted me so far any any more that come in during the day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Helo Catrin
In Oxford we’ve stopped meeting in Cafe Bap and in the Royal Blenheim for the time being and just taking each day as it comes. This Wednesday we’re planning an open air meetup, but probably best to ask in the newsletter simply for people to contact me and/or keep an eye on the ‘Oxford Welsh learners group’ thread on the forum
Diolch a chofion gorau,
John

Meet-ups in Western New England, USA cancelled for March and April… thanks everyone!

Coventry Wednesday and Thursday meetups and Rugby Saturday meetups are suspended.

@mintonman @TrevorJones2 @alice9 @lornarhodes @peter-lockyer @davee52uk @david-davies @malnet3

1 Like

Thank you Susan! :slight_smile:

I will do one last check in before going to bed just in case there are any other cancellations. Otherwise, the email will be going out tomorrow morning. Diolch. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve decided to put the Radnorshire meetings on hold for the time being. Therefore no meetings until further notice at Arfon Ales in Llandrindod or Thomas Shop in Penybont. @CatrinLliarJones

The meeting in Port Talbot at The Twelve Knights every other Monday evening will be suspended until everything is declared safe. Look after yourselves everyone…@CatrinLliarJones

Shwmae

Quick message to say that all Menter Iaith BGTM sessions have been suspended until further notice.

A full statement can be viewed here (English) : http://www.menterbgtm.cymru/news
Cymraeg: http://www.menterbgtm.cymru/newyddion

Diolch

@CatrinLliarJones

Clwb Clecs Llanelli is on hold for the foreseeable future but, we will be holding a virtual meet-up over on the WSP channel under the heading ‘clwbclecsllanelli’ @ 7:30pm every Monday.
Please come and join us. We chat, read, play games, have quizzes. Never a dull moment.

Machynlleth monthly meetings are on hold. Caffi Alys is closed this week and maybe longer.

SSiW meetings in South East Cornwall are cancelled until further notice

A little off-topic but I thought I should buy a Welsh book online to avoid just looking at the ceiling, walking up and down my garden during the day, pacing the streets of London when empty after midnight, watching Pobol y Cwm repeats, repeating the Challenges etc.

Didn’t really have a clue but Llyfr Glas Nebo came up a lot so it was bought and arrived yesterday. I have only reached p20 and got to the ‘bombs’ bit (well, I think it is ‘bombs’ - “gwpwl o fomiau”) but the story is already beginning to look a little too familiar now!

5 Likes