SSi Forum

Meet-ups on hold because of Coronavirus?

Clwb Clecs Llanelli is on hold for the foreseeable future but, we will be holding a virtual meet-up over on the WSP channel under the heading ‘clwbclecsllanelli’ @ 7:30pm every Monday.
Please come and join us. We chat, read, play games, have quizzes. Never a dull moment.

Machynlleth monthly meetings are on hold. Caffi Alys is closed this week and maybe longer.

SSiW meetings in South East Cornwall are cancelled until further notice

A little off-topic but I thought I should buy a Welsh book online to avoid just looking at the ceiling, walking up and down my garden during the day, pacing the streets of London when empty after midnight, watching Pobol y Cwm repeats, repeating the Challenges etc.

Didn’t really have a clue but Llyfr Glas Nebo came up a lot so it was bought and arrived yesterday. I have only reached p20 and got to the ‘bombs’ bit (well, I think it is ‘bombs’ - “gwpwl o fomiau”) but the story is already beginning to look a little too familiar now!

NOTICE

As I’m unable to get in touch with all SSiW meet-up organisers, and in light of recent Coronairus developments and increasing government guidelines, I’m assuming that most above groups will now be CURRENTLY ON HOLD/POSTPONED BECAUSE OF THE CORONAVIRUS.

I won’t therefore continue to update this thread. Alternatively, I would kindly like to ask organisers to update their members using their individual group threads on this forum, or by any alternative means they have of keeping in touch with each other.

I am deeply sorry that we now find ourselves in this situation. Please remember tin the meantime that this forum is always here for you as well as our Slack/WSP platform. Also the SSiW team are continuing to work hard at keeping this community alive and kicking and full of interesting things for you to engage in. Also, the groups will be back once this is all over!

Diolch for your patience and continued cooperation. :heart:

closed #47