Monday Monthly meetings at the Mochyn Du

Fab.

ā€¦and I should also be coming along too!

1 Like

Great! Look forward to meeting you again Gavin.

1 Like

Ali and all, I had said we would be at the Mochyn Du at the July meet-up. Unfortunately because of a glitch in travel insurance, we have to head home three days earlier than planned. We will make sure we get there before we leave Wales, but it wonā€™t be that day. Sorry to miss you Cardiffians, probably not a word. My father was born and bred in Cardiff, and my first daughter Catrin was born there too while my husband studied there.

Sorry to hear that you canā€™t make it, but hope you enjoy Bootcamp. Maybe next time!

Just a little over a month to go till July Bootcamp. Dwā€™i n mor Hapus! Hope to meet up with some of you at Mochyn Du in August before my return flight. Sadly, I fly out on the 5th and will miss the party. ā€¦ :frowning:

3 Likes

Hiya, just wondered what the date for the July meet up is? Cheers, Matt

Hiya. First Monday of the month, so for July I think thatā€™ll be the 6th.

1 Like

Brilliant . I must have scanned read and missed that it was first Monday of the month!

Gwych! Iā€™ll be there. Sorry everyone for not showing up on Mehefin but I had arrived from Asturies the day after and I was just knackered after the working day. smile:

2 Likes

Who will be at Mochyn Du in August? I am planning to be thereā€¦ after 2nd Bootcampā€¦before flying back to NY on the 5th. Edrych emlaen cwrth a chi!

I will. Iā€™m on holidays now, so I hope Iā€™ll be able to show some improvement :S

2 Likes

I should be there too - but may be a late arrival as Iā€™m on middle-turns at work that day. Hopefully I will make it there in good time though.

2 Likes

Sorry, not Phil and I. We will be travelling up to the Eisteddfod that day. Glad to hear that a couple of you will be able to meet up with Joan. Maybe there will be others able to go. Sara? Ash? I think that Kev and Cath said they would not be able to make it either, but will probably post.

I will still be going, but as I will be finishing work around 8:30, I wonā€™t be there until around 8:45-9:00pm. Although the meet usually wraps up around this time, I will be around for those who want to stay on a little longer.

1 Like

Iā€™m intending to be there.

1 Like

I hope to be there too.

1 Like

I am thinking of trying again (donā€™t know any more than last time when I understood nothing though!)

4 Likes

Thatā€™s great Jenny. You probably know more than you think you do! It will be nice to see you in the MD again, although it wonā€™t be there in August and September there will be others to chat with. Have fun.

1 Like

Iā€™m going try to be there. 1930?

2 Likes