Monday Monthly meetings at the Mochyn Du

To all who will atend tonight and to @sarapeacock for speedy recovery.

Iechyd da!

3 Likes

If you’re coming tonight and checking this, we’re on table 31!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to meet everyone. See you next month!

4 Likes

Lovely to see everyone last night. Especially Jenny and Bump, the return of Tom and newbies Gareth and Matthew. Need to extend the name of Mr and Mrs Wondersheep to The Wondersheep Tappers and change Gav’s to FaithFUL78! He is a mere shadow of his former self through staying faithful to eating well.

Sara, hope you are feeling better - or at least numbed and glowing from your hot toddy! XX

6 Likes

I finally have internet at my new place in Cardiff!! So, I’m going away for the weekend. Anyway, it was lovely to meet, chat with everyone, and be able to drink beer and catch the bus home instead of driving. And we got to talk about Doctor Who yn Cymraeg, I was in heaven!

3 Likes

And … i am jealous right now …! :slight_smile: So many of you! At Y Mochyn Du! Talking about Doctor Who! (Which was one of the main themes of the teen forum I was once admin of) IN CYMRAEG! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:slight_smile: :smile:

DA BEST!

2 Likes

First meeting of 2017 - Monday 9 January.

Sorry I won’t be there - a week of babysitting in Hereford! Hopefully some of you will be going, so please let each other know. Wondering how things went with Jenny, she was due to give birth about Christmas time. Doubt if she will be going! Please let us know Jenny.

1 Like

Hi Ali, yes I should be able to make it tomorrow.

Will anyone else be there?

Hi – think I’ll have to cry off today as the Christmas-never-ending-cough is refusing to go away…
Hope to be back in February!
Tom

Think I’ll be missing tonight now. Cath and Kevin can’t make it either.

Just a reminder that tomorrow, 6th February, is the first Monday of February, so who will be there?!

Me, probably just after 7 if I catch the bus, and Phil about 8.15 after his class. Who else?

Hope some of you can make it or I will look very sad for an hour and a quarter!

2 Likes

I finish work at 7:15, so I’ll come by afterwards - around 7:30ish.

2 Likes

Yep I can do tomorrow!

2 Likes

Sorry all… Traffic plus weather got the better of me and I couldn’t make. Next month for sure.

Great! Look forward to seeing you again!

1 Like

Noswaith dda Ali. Mae cwestiwn 'da fi - bydd ‘meet up’ yn y Mochyn Du ar y 6 Mawrth? Bydda i yng Nghaerdydd o 5 Mawrth er mwyn gwneud cwrs Cymraeg. Ymhellach bydda i’n aros tan y 18 Mawrth, os dych chi’n gwybod am weithgareddau eraill yn ystod y cyfnod hwn. Hoffwn i wneud y gorau o’r cyfleoedd!

Diolch am eich cymorth o flaen llaw.

Hwyl,

Phil

Sorry Phil, only now seeing this. Yes, it is a meeting night and I will be there, but usually about 7.15 as I come by bus. Not sure who else will be coming, but I am sure there will be others. Hopefully this late reply catches you!

Alison

1 Like

Sorry I will not be there this month. I am on my way to Glasgow

Hope you have an enjoyable trip, whether for business or pleasure, and catch up with you some other time.

1 Like

Planning to go, will aim for around then
Tom