Nadolig Llawen greetings from the SSiW team 🎄

Diolch yn fawr @lewie am y carolau plygain hyfryd iawn. Nadolig Llawen i chi gyd

2 Likes

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd dda :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿:santa:

1 Like

Nadolig Llawen, Deborah, and thank you for your assistance with queries during the past few months I have been learning Welsh. Am now on Challenge 17 of Level 1. Had to stop the challenges temporarily because of other work, but have now restarted by going through all the challenges so far to revise. Surprised to find I could respond reasonably quickly and mostly accurately without pausing, which just goes to show how effective a learning method SSinW is. Let’s hope the New Year is going to be better than the last! Janice

3 Likes

Nadolig Llawen. Keep safe everyone :smile:
I’m the nutty person who supports learners on daily group sessions!

Please watch our new video of the Nativity ‘ Stori’r Geni’ …

The script is in #announcements on Welsh Speaking Practice

:mrs_claus::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

12 Likes

Nadolig llawen to the SSiW community! Diolch for your support and encouragement this year, I started 2020 without any Welsh and can now gosip about the neighbours lively kids! :joy: Here’s to a better 2021!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas from Annandale,VA. Learning Welsh, too. Asked Santa for a new President and a vaccine. Got both my wishes! All the best in ‘21.
Bill Perry

3 Likes

Thank you, Bill, and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! Annandale is familiar ground for me – went to W.T. Woodson High School from 1988-1992! Couldn’t agree more about the new president and the vaccine. Better times ahead!

2 Likes

Nadolig Llawen Pawb!

1 Like

Nadolig Llawen iawn pawb! :christmas_tree:

Thank you to all the wonderful people at Say Something In for making it possible for me to learn this beautiful language :heart:

3 Likes

Arbennig o dda. Splendid nativity story. Old and new, for our times.

1 Like

Diolch @margaretnock

:clap: Well done to everyone in Stori’r Geni, that was brilliant.

2 Likes

Have just been catching up as didn’t get time in December. Lovely to see and hear from the team, and what a great Stori’r Geni - really enjoyed that!

Oooo! Nadolig Llawen eto, Bawb a blwydden newydd dda am 2022! :blush:

2 Likes