New challenge day

Bore da
Monday morning, only means one thing for Welsh learners. New challenge day. What challenge are you starting today? How are you getting on?
I’m starting challenge 4, I’m getting on ok, quite a few verbs, structures from the previous challenge that I haven’t totally gotten to grips with, and even a few from previous challenge. But I’ll move on regardless.
Pob lwc :+1::grinning::sun_behind_small_cloud::sun_with_face::sunflower::blossom:

5 Likes

Hello, I started week 3 today even though I should be on week 8. It felt a bit easier than week one and two which I had to repeat. I thought I was good as learning languages and find Welsh really difficult. Cant get my pronunciations right. Some words I just can’t pronounce. But I will carry on just like you - regardless. Diolch

2 Likes

Yes its difficult at times. But work through it. I’m sure that there will be good weeks and bad weeks. I set up a Facebook page if you want to practice there croeso.

Pob lwc
Ailéin

2 Likes

I’m on week 6 although should be on week 12. Like you ploughing on and hoping head will start to feel less scrambled

1 Like

Da iawn
Best just to plough on. Hopefully it will get clearer, but probably only for a short while. Best way is to enjoy the highs of understanding and picking up phrases.
Pob lwc