New Year's Resolution - Aged Dragon's Quest!

That’s a separate issue that we’re going to need to troubleshoot at some point… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh diolch! It isn’t just the encouragement, it is also a hint, warning, reminder etc. of material covered! Oh, and I finally notice the Gogledd ‘u’ in Coffi du! Not at all as I say, coffi du when asking for my favourite beverage!

1 Like
  1. Diolch for the little message which has appeared on the screen for 2.11!
  2. I am not sure I can claim to have ‘done’ 2.10! I found it ofnadwy iawn! My mind was crying for help and my mouth was doing goldfish impersonations! Not sure whether to do 2.11 next or try 2.10 again! @hilary how did you find 2.10. I have a feeling @Pete2 said he didn’t like it, but I may be clutching at straws!
2 Likes

I have to admit that I was in zombie mode by then (on the Friday), so don’t really remember too much about how it was :grimacing: I only remember being conscious up until about 2.08 :smile:

3 Likes

@aran, mae’n ddrwg gen i ond dwi ddim yn meddwl,bo’dw I medru cofio unrhywbeth! I’m going back to 2.05 and trying from there! Maybe I’ll listen to the rest,of 2.11 first.

I just did 2.10 this evening and I found it one of the more frustrating experiences as well.

I’ve been using a criterion along the lines of “if I get more than about 80% right I’ll call it a day and simply move on” right now, bobsledding my way through the challenges.

Thanks! It helps to know I’m not,the only one! All tied up today - no learning.

1 Like

Decided to press on with 2.11 and did it a bit better than 2.10, but not well enough to deserve praise! Tomorrow, likely I’ll be out all morning and have a lot to do/be totally shattered the rest of the day. May do not more learning until Dydd Iau!

1 Like

2.12 started. Met amdamyn nhw and keep auto softening it to amddanyn. Is that correct anywhere or a habit I need to break fast? Asking because it ‘feels’ right! @aran?

This, mostly - although like most things, it won’t really matter, and you’ll be understood…:slight_smile:

Diolch! Dw I wedi gorffen 2.12! Easier than those before it!

3 Likes

@aran, is it very naughty to say , “Oeddech chi llaeth gyda’ch coffi?” instead of ‘llefrith efo’ch coffi’? 'Cos it comes naturally?

Yes, I noticed the odd gyda and eto thrown in here and there as a sweetener to “us Valleys types”.

Edit - sorry I misread that as “It is naughty of Aran to…” I need to wake up.

You are not the only one! Dw I wedi blino and I haven’t done anything very much. Just finished 2.13 after a fashion. I had some trouble getting it to run, but then all was fine, weird things happen to iPads in.mid Argyll! I see I missed ‘isio’ out of my question to @aran!

If you typed the post, it should have a little pencil symbol on which you can click and edit the text
(something i have to use often).

Cheers J.P.

1 Like

Dw i’n gwbod! I know, but typing on the iPad is bad enough. To edit, I have to hit the right place on the screen and that is not always so easy! I have totally failed to select text to put into italics. I can only do that on the lap top when I have a proper keyboard!

True, but I tend to use the one minute rule:
After a minute, deleting on the sly seems sneaky, as it frustrates others that have just read my rubbish version :smile:

Oh, I agree with that too! I only edit posted text if I put
edit - and then the edit! I never edit if it has had a reply or like. I basically only edit if I post it, read it back and see at once that I made an error! (I am not observant, so I often fail to notice!).

1 Like

Ha ha, On a Facebook page which has some proof reader members, even they find that they never notice their own mistakes until they have already posted. They reckon that they have two modes/personalities: creative and critical and that the two don’t mix at the same time.

1 Like

Dw I wedi blino. Dw I ddim wedi gorffen 2.14. It 'll have to wait until tomorrow