New Year's Resolution - Aged Dragon's Quest!

Oh dear. All revision in 2.24 and my brain says…er…I think,I’m supposed to have learned that but it has gone out of the other ear! Advice welcome! @aran

I redid the previous four lessons or so. Then did 24 again.

Diolch am dy helpu! I’ll try that!

This is what I’m talking about when I say that the learning process is below the conscious radar. Just carry on to 25, and then come back to 24 and 25 once a month from now on, until they get too easy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you mean finish 2.24 do 2.25 and then, do I go on to 3.01 with monthly trips to,2.24 and 2.35 or wait until 2.25 is easy before going on to 3.01?

One thing to think about is the new level 3 has a lot of revision of previous material too.

Aha!! Diolch am hon!

This one… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@aran I believe yn y gogledd, if I would say ‘ydy’ in the south, then I say ‘yndy’ instead, yes? But in 2.24, it sounded to me as if Catrin said ‘ydy’ and then you said, ‘yndy’?

This kind of reminds me of a song…

You say either, i say either
You say neither, i say neither
Either, either
Neither, neither
Let’s call the whole thing off.

Etc

Excuse flippant reply, but like nes i, wnes i, deud, dweud, isio, eisiau, adre, adref i’m sure it’s just a matter of accent really.

Don’t overthink it!

3 Likes

Nope :slight_smile: Either is fine, as Pete says… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wedi gneud 2.24 am amser cyntaf! 2.25 nesa, 3.01…wow!

3 Likes

Ti wedi gwneud yn arbennig o dda i ddod mor bell ers nadolig. Da iawn i chdi.

Felly, nos iau, dwi’n disgwl bod ti’n mynd i gymryd rhan yn y sgwrs. Rwan, ti’n barod i orffen popeth cyn y penwythnos. Dal ati a phob lwc.

You’ve done really well to get this far since christmas. Well done to you.

So Thursday, I expect that you’re going to participate in the conversation. Now, you’re ready to finish everything before the weekend. Keep going and good luck.

2 Likes

Before which weekend? Dydd Sadwrn rwan!

Next weekend!

‘Done’ 2.25 for first time. Spent most of it emulating a speechless goldfsh! @aran, not so much mistakes as blanks! Will listen to 3.01, then decide what to do Next! Oh dear, the little message says I am a Welsh speaker, well, OK! I am a French speaker but with a very limited vocabulary! I think a bit better than my Welsh one, mind! I do not think I am ready to forge ahead!

You.re doing fine

@Pete2 bach, you missed my edit!

1 Like

Don’t worry

1 Like

Da iawn ti! I’m proud of you! Just stop thinking for a moment about the bits you aren’t solid on yet, and look at how much you have accomplished in the last 2 1/2 months! Seriously something you should be proud of, too!

Dal ati! Just keep going, and revisit later, like Aran told you above. :star2:

1 Like