Nicky's big book giveaway for Welsh learners!

I’ve just found this thread after searching for welsh book conversation on the forum.
It is people like you Nicky that make this forum a great, friendly and supportive place to visit.
Arddechog

2 Likes

Thanks @Scott

Probably a timely time to check up on how everyone did with their books and where they ended up. I haven’t heard back from anyone yet so would be great to hear if anything interesting happened.

2 Likes

@Nicky The dictionary is getting lovingly dog eared just wish the words would implant on my brain better. It will be even more useful now I want to try reading and listening more.
I won’t be stuck for New Year resolutions this year when it comes to learning Welsh.
Thank you again Nicky, it was a great gesture and I certainly appreciate it.

3 Likes

I was hoping to do another one very soon after with the appearance money that I got for being on the corresponding S4C show, but as with everything TV-wise… I am still awaiting the cheque! So hopefully there will be another one !

2 Likes

Ah gwych

Well if you do this again, I shall be happy to receive any book, and then my plan would be to send it to a welsh learner in the furtherst corner of the globe. I will put a request out somewhere and see where there furthest I could send it on to.
Would be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know there are some in Hobart, Tasmania. I doubt you could get further than that, unless we have someone in Antarctica or on the International Space Station … that would be a coup, wouldn’t it!!

1 Like