Northern luxury bootcamp 2016

Not in the wild but there’s an Asda in Pwllheli.

1 Like

Sorry, but … ???

No-one has actually died yet in the northern bootcamps but there have been some temporary disappearances, some quiet chats away from crowds, some sleepless nights, some panic stricken faces and a LOT of tears.

And that’s just from me!

3 Likes

Hmmmm … I can’t imagine that one … :slight_smile:

It’s a fairly common reaction when people see his beard in real life.

2 Likes

Yah, his beard looks interesting. I had to look twice to the pictures last year … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe I am bringing dessert :slight_smile: Although I’m sure it’ll work equally well on Saturday/Sunday if kept in the fridge (as long as I’m kept away from it anyway :stuck_out_tongue: ) It won’t work for any vegetarians/those allergic to dairy though!

Securing dessert is literally as far as I’ve got… and I think that was more @gruntius than me… !

My non-drinking self can hardly wait :wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“Cath2, post:147, topic:4587”]
Securing dessert is literally as far as I’ve got… and I think that was more @gruntius than me…
[/quote]soooo … any left overs/excess should go to me then? You’re welcome. :blush:

1 Like

It looks like @CatrinLliarJones’s mate has pulled his finger out.

4 Likes

I had a word with @louis :sunny:

3 Likes

Tomorrow.

4 Likes

Aargh :flushed:

3 Likes

OK, going food and essentials shopping this morning.

I’ve had one reply to my question for food preferences and allergies. So I take it everyone else is OK?

Just to remind you all, I’ll have dinner sorted for tomorrow night and @Cath2 is bringing special Cheesecake! :slight_smile: I will have also brought tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, butter, salt, pepper, ffoil, cling film, kitchen roll, toilet roll, a few dishwasher tablets, dishcloths, tea towels, scourers and bin bags.

Please bring wine/beer/cider/nibbles or whatever you fancy to accompany the first evening’s meal AND whatever you want for breakfast Saturday morning. Beyond this, please don’t laden yourself with groceries for your arrival tomorrow, as there will be plenty of opportunity to food shop on Saturday afternoon.

Siwrne ddiogel i chi gyd a welwn ni chi yfory! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m OK with any food.
I’ll bring 5 dozen eggs again.
See you all tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ll expect not to like anything a normal person likes, and top myself up on crisps while Cath eats my share, so please don’t worry about me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a lovely authentic Italian Lasagna recipe which I’m going to tackle. We’ll be having this with salad and plenty of garlic bread. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooh, I’ve just found some brand new thumb-screws.

Can’t wait to see you all… :sunny: :musical_note:

1 Like

Presumably they’re for us to use on you, if you give us too much of a hard time. Don’t forget you’ll be outnumbered!

1 Like

You forget, @CatrinLliarJones will more than likely be on @aran’s side, I don’t fancy our chances much. #Amazonian :grin::joy:

1 Like

We have a dog.

He’s a spaniel/labrador cross.

You’re all dooooooomed.

1 Like