[Now fully booked] next northern Bootcamp - 2017 - dates, waiting list

11:30 tomorrow?

1 Like

:slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Hi,

If there is space left on the waiting list, could I be added too, please?

Thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard - you can add yourself to the waiting list on the booking link at the beginning of the thread, but I should warn you that short of a sudden outbreak of plague itā€™s probably not going to work out this time round - sorry about that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pity Aran as I had already put my name on the waiting list some time ago and was keeping my fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Keep them crossed - weā€™ll be making a call on this before the end of the weekā€¦ :slight_smile:

Any chance I could be added to the waiting list too?

Sure - just go here:

and follow the booking link (although I think itā€™s only fair to warn you that we donā€™t usually get anyone standing down this comparatively late in the day)ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

So glad we will finally meet Netmouse!

2 Likes

Okay everyone. Iā€™m starting to think transport. I will be in Windermere with my son and his family the week before bootcamp. So, Iā€™m probably coming on the train from Windermere and will catch a bus from Bangor to Caernarfon. What time should I aim to arrive by?

Iā€™m so excited to be doing Bootcamp again! Donā€™t be nervous people. Youā€™ll have a ball. Hope I can understand the Cofi accents. :slight_smile:

Also, is there an arrangement regarding accommodation for those staying on for the party? Or are we all making separate arrangements?

Looking forward to meeting you too!
(If you ever feel like having a Skype in the meantime, just send me a message! :slight_smile:)

Nope, afraid we canā€™t keep the house past the end-of-week Friday close - so party-goers will need to find somewhere for Friday/Saturday nights.

For arriving - weā€™ll be at the house by 3, so any time after that is fineā€¦ :slight_smile:

This is a very tentative suggestion - I hope itā€™s not too cheeky. Please donā€™t worry if itā€™s even slightly inconvenient or if everyone else shouts it down, but the idea has got itself into my head nowā€¦

How practical would it be to find an entry-level yoga class in Caernarfon that would let some of us come? I wonder if anyone else would be interested? (I guess we might even be able to look into it when we get there if there is time?)

To be honest, I havenā€™t been to a live yoga class for over 10 years, since before having the kids, and even then at a pretty basic level. I try and do a bit with online videos these days when I manage it. But the opportunity for a nice relaxed Welsh-language yoga class would be heaven!

As I said, please donā€™t go out of your way - if it doesnā€™t fit in, no worries whatsoever!

1 Like

Iā€™d offer to do a cookery lesson in welsh for everyone but iā€™m missing the ability on both fronts :wink:

2 Likes

This might be an option, although I donā€™t know if itā€™s a Welsh-language class - https://www.beaconclimbing.com/yoga/
alternatively, there is a pilates class advertised as Welsh-language at the same place -
https://www.beaconclimbing.com/pilates/

2 Likes

Diolch, Siaron! Iā€™ve emailed Beacon Climbing to see if they can do a group class in Welsh, and Iā€™ve emailed another practictioner listed in Caernarfonā€¦:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Diolch yn fawr iawn!! But as I said, please donā€™t worry about it at all if itā€™s not incredibly easy to pull offā€¦

1 Like

Had a couple of responses Iā€™ll be following up on tomorrow - not entirely sure how the logistics/costs will work out, but we can at least see what the variables areā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw, thank you! I guess it might be worth waiting to see if anyone else is interested - I wouldnā€™t want to foist it on people!

1 Like