Oxford Welsh learners group

Bad luck John. I hope you bounce back quickly. I’m afraid I won’t make it either (still overseas).

1 Like

Diolch yn fawr, Tom - more or less back in the swing of things today
Hwyl, John

Just to confirm that our meetup next week will be as usual on Thursday (11th May) from 5.30pm downstairs in the Jericho Cafe - all welcome!
Also a reminder that there’ll be a walk+sgwrs on Sat 20th May - see Oxford walks thread later for details
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Quick reminder that there’ll be a meetup tomorrow, Thurs, 11th, in the Jericho Cafe - also, don’t forget our walk scheduled for Sat 20th May!
Hwyl, John

1 Like

A quick note to confirm the next meetups scheduled for this Thursday (18th May) - usual time, usual place. Also another memory jog about the walk this Saturday, 20th May (see link in previous post but one). Hwyl, John

1 Like

Time for another quick reminder about tomorrow’s meetup from 5.30pm downstairs in the Jericho Cafe. Hwyl, John

1 Like

Another meetup in the Jericho Cafe is planned for this Thursday (25th May) but do please post a message or PM to let me know if you’re hoping to come along - with people being rather thin on the ground at the moment, I’ll need to know beforehand if you’re planning to be there - I wouldn’t want anyone to turn up only to find the meetup’s been postponed to the following week because nobody said they were coming!
Hwyl, John

1 Like

A quick reminder to post a message if you’re planning to come to the meetup scheduled for tomorrow. As one or two may send a PM/email, which won’t show up on this thread, I’ll confirm one way or the other tomorrow if the metup’s postponed
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Just to confirm that there will be a meetup in the Jericho Cafe today, as usual downstairs from 5.30pm
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Well, this week sees the start of June and so the first Jericho Cafe meetup of the month on Thursday (1st June) - hope to see you there
Hwyl, John.

1 Like

A quick reminder that tomorrow you can start the month with this week’s meetup in the Jericho Cafe
Hwyl, John

1 Like

There’ll be another meetup in the Jericho Cafe this Thursday, 8th June (and a good opportunity to escape from the election for a little while!), so do join us if you can
Hwyl, John

1 Like

A quick memory jog about the Jericho Cafe meetup tomorrow, Thursday 8th.
Also, don’t forget theres a walk this Saturday, 10th June - for details see:https://forum.saysomethingin.com/t/oxford-walks/7540/22
Hwyl, John

1 Like

There’s another Jericho Cafe meetup planned for this Thursday,15th June - do let me know if you’re planning to join us.
The following week I won’t be able to make it, so if you were thinking of come along to the cafe on 22nd June, it’d be best if you post a message and keep an eye this thread just to make sure that there’ll be someone else there.
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Shwmae John. I’ll be visiting Oxford again, and am looking forward to a wee chinwag at the Jericho Café meetup tomorrow (Thu 15 Jun). Tan yfory. Tom.

Helo Tom - Good to have you with us again - see you tomorrow, then
Hwyl, John

Just to confirm that there’ll be another meetup this week on Thurs 29th June, as usual downstairs in the Jericho Cafe from 5.30pm - all welcome
Hwyl, John

1 Like

A quick reminder about tomorrow’s meetup in the Jericho Cafe
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Another week and time on Thursday (6th July) for another meetup - usual time, usual place. Hope to see you there
Hwyl, John

1 Like

Do let me know well beforehand if you’re planning to come to the Jericho Cafe meetup on Thursday this week (13th Jul). As there’s going to be an ad hoc meetup at lunchtime on Friday 14th Jul (see Visiting Oxford? thread), the Thursday meetup is likely to be postponed unless you say you’re going to be there.
Hwyl, John

1 Like